Little Suspicious

!T/W!: Self-Hate

Disclaimer Notes:
This story is entirely fictional. Please, do not spread hate, nor comment anything hateful to the members in this story.
Don't take anything seriously in this story.
Comments like: "(insert_name) just die." "(insert_name) is so annoying they should die." will not be tolerated. Restrain yourself from commenting such profanities. Thank you and enjoy the story.

Please read the ff in a mobile (if possible). The texting style that we changed are more comfortable/normal to read in mobile, but it's the opposite for laptop/pc. If you dont have a mobile, it's okay, we aren't forcing you. The disadvantage is that it'll seem weird and not that comfortable to read! Nonetheless, hope you have an amazing day!

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

A/N: Story takes place in last week, continuing last chapter's story-line.

"Mmm..."

Tossing and turning in his bed, he slowly started to open his eyes.

Adjusting to the light blinding his vision, Namjoon heard the birds chirping from outside, the blinding sunlight shimmered on his bed from his bedroom window.

He tried to remember how he got home. He looked down at his Baby Blue Ryan PJs when a sudden realization hit him.

HOSOEK AND SEOKJIN HAD DISCOVERED HIS SECRET!!

Immediately awake, he quickly got up and opened his closet, taking out a pair of skinny jeans and a black over-sized t-shirt.

Once he was done changing, he immediately sprinted down to the kitchen. Midway at the stairs, he heard sizzling noises from the kitchen.

He ran to the entrance of the kitchen, and just stood there, observing everything with panic in his eyes. Everyone was in the kitchen, except for Jungkook.

(A/N: The dining area is located in the kitchen since their dorm is massive.)

Everyone turned to look at Namjoon, making him nervous.

As if it the atmosphere wasn't tense enough, Namjoon noticed Taehyung was looking at him with a weird, unexplainable expression, while Jimin was glaring at him, eyes full of hatred. Fortunately, Namjoon was use to it and had learned how to ignore him, since Jimin looks at him like that every other day.

"Good morning, Namjoon!"

Hoseok greeted with an enthusiastic smile.

Caught off guard, Namjoon responded nervously,

"G-good morning Hoseok..."

Namjoon felt his palms getting sweaty. He was afraid that Hoseok might had told the other members about his "secret". He doubt it, but it's still a possibility.

"Oh, you're awake! Good morning! The waffles are almost ready~"

Seokjin said, oddly enthusiastic. He was making waffles for everyone, but turned his head to look at Namjoon. That made him flustered.

"A-ah, g-good morning, hyung..."

he replied, unsure about elder's sudden change in attitude towards him.

Namjoon spaced out for a while after he realized that Seokjin was talking to him with a happy smile. It's so... foreign, it's strange... but definitely not unwelcomed.

"Come! Take a seat,"

Hoseok offered, patting the seat next to him, trying to convince Namjoon to sit beside him.