Little Recovery

!T/W!: Swearing

Disclaimer Notes:
This story is entirely fictional. Please, do not spread hate, nor comment anything hateful to the members in this story.
Don't take anything seriously in this story.
Comments like: "(insert_name) just die." "(insert_name) is so annoying they should die." will not be tolerated. Restrain yourself from commenting such profanities. Thank you and enjoy the story.

Please read the ff in a mobile (if possible). The texting style that we changed are more comfortable/normal to read in mobile, but it's the opposite for laptop/pc. If you dont have a mobile, it's okay, we aren't forcing you. The disadvantage is that it'll seem weird and not that comfortable to read! Nonetheless, hope you have an amazing day!

------------------------------------------------------------

                  ꧁Chapter 2꧂

A/N : Story takes place in last week.

After the shocking discovery, Hoseok and Little Joonie cuddled for a while.
Both of them were comfortable in their position. In all honesty, Hoseok didn't want it to end, but he noticed the time while his eyes were moving around and spotted the clock in the studio.

The time was 7p.m.!!!!

'Oh shit, oh shit! I'm gonna get scolded by Seokjin so bad!'

Hoseok thought to himself.

He calmed himself down as he gently shook the little in his arms.

"Baby~ Wakey, wakey~ It's time to go home and eat dinner~"

"Emmhm~"

Joonie groaned, not wanting to wake up.

Luckily, Hoseok knew exactly how to wake him up.

"Jinnie hyung cooked your favorite tteokbokki~"

The little one immediately woke up when he heard his favorite meal was at home waiting for him.
Hoseok hid back a grin. The trick works every time.

"Den what're wee waiding for? Lwets goo!"

Joonie exclaimed in excitement.

Hoseok chuckled at the little's cuteness. Joonie placed all of his little belongings in a box and hid it inside the deep end of the couch. He claims it was his "secret vault", no one knew of the spot other than Hoseok.

Hoseok was watching him and a sudden feeling of guilt crashed onto him.

'How long has he been hiding this secret? I feel so bad... While we were caring about Jimin, he was going through this all by himself...'

Suddenly, he remembered a particular memory of the members scolding Namjoon for accidentally stepping on Jimin's foot. Thinking back, he felt his guilt worsen.

~Flashback~

Seokjin yelled out of anger,

"WHAT THE FUCK NAMJOON!?"

"I-I'm sorry, hyung!! I-I really am..!"

Namjoon apologised profusely. Closing his eyes tight, not wanting to make eye contact, he tries his best to control his voice from wavering.

Taehyung stepped in, yelling,

"JUST SHUT UP NAMJOON! CAN'T YOU SEE JIMIN IS HURTING BECAUSE OF YOU? YOU STEPPED ON HIS FOOT!!"

Namjoon whimpered,

"I... I'm sorry... I-it was a-an acci-accident..."

Jimin cries louder as soon as he heard Namjoon speaking. Namjoon could tell that Jimin was faking it.