Little Incident

!T/W!: Swearing, eating disorder.

Disclaimer Notes:
This story is entirely fictional. Please, do not spread hate, nor comment anything hateful to the members in this story.
Don't take anything seriously in this story.
Comments like: "(insert_name) just die." "(insert_name) is so annoying they should die." will not be tolerated. Restrain yourself from commenting such profanities. Thank you and enjoy the story.

Please read the ff in a mobile (if possible). The texting style that we changed are more comfortable/normal to read in mobile, but it's the opposite for laptop/pc. If you dont have a mobile, it's okay, we aren't forcing you. The disadvantage is that it'll seem weird and not that comfortable to read! Nonetheless, hope you have an amazing day!

------------------------------------------------------------

                   Chapter 5

A/N: Story continues in 'Last Week'

Jungkook and Namjoon arrived at the dorm after being three hours away from it.

Hoseok was the first to greet them. "Namjoon! Jungkook! You guys are finally home!" he exclaimed, a cheerful smile on his face.

"Oh, uh, hey Hoseok..." Namjoon responded less cheerfully.

"Hi hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed in a loud, cheerful voice. "Did the house burn down?"

"Actually, yeah," Hoseok responded seriously. Namjoon paled.

"R- really?!" Namjoon stuttered, worried.

"Hyung! He's just kidding! Look, you can't smell any smoke," Jungkook calmed his hyung down. "See?"

"A- ah... Right... Stupid me," Namjoon mumbled, embarrassed.

"It's fine, you're not stupid... Maybe naive," Hoseok teased.

"Uh..." Namjoon chuckled awkwardly.

Silence fell, an awkward atmosphere was replaced from the fallen joke. Inwardly, Namjoon felt insecure.

'Stupid... It's just a joke, why do you make everything so awkward for everyone?' he wondered to himself, scolding himself, trying to fight back the shameful tears.

"Uhm, anyway," Jungkook tries to brighten the atmosphere. "Where are the others, hyung?"

"Ah, Yoongi said he wanted to take a shower first, Taehyung is busy with... something, and Seokjin and Jimin are in the kitchen," Hoseok counted from the top of his head.

"Oh, alright then," Jungkook responded. "Well, I think it's better if Namjoon and I take a shower first. We absolutely smell after our dance practice."

Namjoon subconsciously lifted his shirt to smell it, and immediately recoiled in disgust. "We definitely need to take a shower."

The little facial expression made Hoseok chuckle, which made Namjoon flushed as he realised that he did that outwardly.

"Yeah, you both need to," Hoseok chuckled, "Well, I'm gonna be in my room. If you need me, knock on my door, ya?"

"Alright, hyung!" Jungkook cheerfully waved goodbye.

"Bye, hyung..." Namjoon waved as well, though more timidly. But that small action made Hoseok smile bigger.

After the three parted ways to their respective rooms, Namjoon walked into his own room and locked the door. He went to his bathroom and threw up the previous tteokbokki he had eaten.