Little Stuck

Disclaimer Notes:
This story is entirely fictional. Please, do not spread hate, nor comment anything hateful to the members in this story.
Don't take anything seriously in this story.
Comments like: "(insert_name) just die." "(insert_name) is so annoying they should die." will not be tolerated. Restrain yourself from commenting such profanities. Thank you and enjoy the story.

Please read the ff in a mobile (if possible). The texting style that we changed are more comfortable/normal to read in mobile, but it's the opposite for laptop/pc. If you dont have a mobile, it's okay, we aren't forcing you. The disadvantage is that it'll seem weird and not that comfortable to read! Nonetheless, hope you have an amazing day!

A/N: Wattpad had a shitty update.. Everything is on the left now 🕴 So that means everything you see will be on the left side by a bit :')

------------------------------------------------------------

                  Chapter 10

-Chapter continues with Chapter 8

[Also for context: if anyone got confused on Chapter 8 because of "everyone went out except for JK so he decided to visit NJ", actually, Taehyung and Jimin was actually at home but Jungkook thought they went out since he was in his room and the dorm was quiet/dead silent]

{Seokjin actually went out for grocery shopping and Yoongi went to the library for about 20 minutes}

-----✈︎

While some of the members were busy doing their own separate things, Hoseok was actually at their practice studio, practicing for their up-coming tour.

It seems like no one has mentioned Hoseok for awhile now, don't you think?

Hoseok has been practicing their latest choreography for about 3 hours straight, and he's currently worn out.

Bending over a bit and resting his hands on his knees, he panted heavily from the practice. After a couple of minutes of staying in the same position, Hoseok soon steady his breath and walked to the corner of the room, where he put all his belongings.

Hoseok grabbed his water bottle and chugged down the whole entire bottle of water. His entire body was soaked in sweat.

He just hopes he doesn't stink too much for later.

                ˙˚ʚ˙Scene Change˙ɞ˚˙

Back in the dorm, Yoongi is sound asleep in his room after the talk with Seokjin.

A slow melody is playing through his Air Buds as he slowly goes to slumber on his couch.

But then, suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

Knock, knock.

"Hyung?"

"..."

No response came from the room. They knocked on the door again, albeit harder.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Hyung!"

Yoongi woke up to the sudden call coming from outside his room. Dazed, he responded.

"Yeah?! Who is it?!"

"It's Taehyung!"

'Oh, Taehyung... Wait, why is he here? He doesn't usually come to my room... or to me... Unless, he needs something again? Ugh.'

Yoongi rubbed his eyes and took out his Air Buds.

"Come in!" Yoongi said. He watches as the door slowly opens, revealing Taehyung, who's just standing there.