Chapter 1

"Hey babe." Veronica said happily as Toni closed her locker and kissed her.

"Hey babe." Toni said smiling. Toni and Veronica have been dating for about one year now. They started dating about six months after Toni came to Riverdale, New York for her sophomore year. It's been going pretty good. There's some things that Toni would change about the relationship, but other than that she was quite happy.

Veronica was actually ecstatic about this relationship. She's felt feelings towards Toni about a month of her being there. She has some people try and come in the middle of that, but she shut them down before they could make any move. For instance:

flashback

It's about a week after Toni came to Riverdale and Cheryl was sitting in class. She was listening to the teacher, or it's at least what the teacher thought. She had her air pods in and was listening to some music. Soft and calm. She looked around the classroom and saw Toni sitting drawing on the desk. If being quite honest, she had a crush on Toni. Was she going to act on it? Probably. But she wanted the future to decide her fate.

The class was over 15 minutes later and it was now lunch. She got her food and sat at the table. Cheryl was the head honcho, but at the same time she wasn't. She was the 'popular loner'. Everyone knew her, but she was rarely seen hanging out with anyone. Her brother, Reggie, was the football captain, so she had quite the recognition. Everyone knew not to mess with Cheryl because they would have to deal with her and Reggie.

She was sitting at the table and she was playing with her food. She was kind of an anorexic, but she always just ate when she wanted. Her mom, Molly, never pushed her. She personally knew how it can get, so she never pressured her into doing anything she wasnt comfortable doing. She pulled out her phone and just scrolled. Looking through pictures, liking posts, taking pictures. The normal.

She was in the middle of looking at herself in her camera reflection when she saw Toni walking behind her. She got off her camera and went on her instagram page. She went to her favorite picture, and as if on cue, Toni came and tapped her on the shoulder. Cheryl looked up at Toni and her heart was sent upbeat.

"Can I sit here?" Toni asked pointing to the empty space next to Cheryl.

"Yeah sure." Cheryl said moving her bag so Toni could sit down. Toni looked down at the table and saw the picture of Cheryl. Her mouth started to go dry, but she had to snap out of the trance before she was caught staring.

"That's a nice picture." Toni said tilting her head to Cheryl's phone as she took out her laptop.

"Thanks. It's nothing much really." Cheryl said turning her phone off.

"If that's nothing much, then I would love to see you actually try." Toni said smiling a little which made Cheryl's heart flutter.

"I don't really try hard anyways. It's really nothing." Cheryl said with a small smile.

"I don't believe you. Something in me is really trying to, but I just dont believe you." Toni said with a smirk on her face looking at Cheryl. Cheryl honestly didn't know what to say, so she turned her head and took her laptop out as well. Toni was editing pictures she had taken the past weekend. Cheryl looked over and saw the beauty on her laptop screen and just had to ask.