Chapter 8

The next week arrived and everyone was murmuring that Toni and Cheryl were dating. If you asked them yourselves, they weren't necessarily dating, but on the verge of dating.

They were walking through the halls when Reggie came between them. He had both his arms resting on each girl as they walked through the halls. "So, when are you guys going to make it official?" Reggie asked.

"I don't know. When will we make it official?" Toni asked. Reggie glared at her and then looked at Cheryl. Cheryl wa shaking her head as she tried to hold in a laugh.

"Are you always like this?" Reggie asked.

"No. Only around you," Toni confessed. Reggie nodded and a smile appeared on his lips.

"Oh, I can't wait for mom to get her hands on this one," Reggie said. Toni looked at him and he was smirking.

"Can't wait to meet her," Toni said with a smirk. Reggie nodded and looked back at his sister.

"What did you drag in? Ashame," Reggie said shaking his head. "Well, I have to go be a jock. See you, Cher," Reggie said with a smile and looked at Toni. "See you... buddy," Reggie said with a smile and walked away.

Toni and Cheryl looked at each other and started laughing. They entwined their hands again and continued to walk down the halls. When they got to Cheryl's class, Toni gave her a kiss on the cheek and watched as Cheryl walked into the classroom. Toni walked away from the room door and walked towards the school's exit before she got dragged by the collar. She looked at the person and saw it was Reggie.

"I'm only going to say this once. If you mess with my sister, if you break her heart, I will break yours. You got that?" Reggie warned. Toni nodded and Reggie let go of her collar.

"Why the hell you have to grip me up like that?" Toni asked. Reggie smirked and chuckled a little bit.

"That was for being sarcastic," Reggie said. Toni sucked her teeth and playfully rolled her eyes.

"Well, now that you're here, you have to help me. I need to find a way to ask Cheryl out," Toni said. Reggie sighed and motioned for her to follow him.

"Okay, what do you have in mind?" Reggie asked, sitting in a chair.

"I don't know. Hence, why I asked you," Toni said sarcastically. Reggie shook his head and sucked his teeth.

"See, that's why I dragged you. Anyways, maybe you should take her to dinner. Or a picnic," Reggie suggested. Toni nodded and then got up from her seat.

"The movies it is," Toni said. Reggie was about to say something, but he didn't.

Toni walked away and was dragged by another person. She huffed and looked at the person, seeing that it was Betty.

"If you don't get your ghost looking ass the hell off me," Toni snapped. Betty got off her and put her hands up in surrender. "Now, what the hell do you want?" Toni asked.

"I was going to ask if you and Cheryl were dating," Betty stated. Toni sighed and cleared her throat.

"Not yet... but it will happen soon," Toni informed the blonde.

"Can me and Kevin help?" Betty asked. Toni nodded and Betty squealed, taking her hand and leading her over to the gayest member of their friend group. He was talking to a tanned boy. Well, more so flirting, but if you asked him, they were just talking. He turned around and saw Toni and Betty standing next to him. He wrapped up his conversation and put a smile on his face.

"So... are you guys official?" Kevin asked.

"That's why I'm here," Toni said. Kevin smirked and hooked his arm with Toni's and started to walk, Toni and Betty walking with him as well.