Chapter 5----Meeting the Sorcerer

Tyler's POV: I woke up the next morning to Channelle in my face. LOVELY. I literally screamed like a little girl and threw my teddy bear at her face (don't tell anyone I sleep with a teddy bear -.-). I put on my glasses, which I have broken many times so I had to fix then with Sellotape. "Hi Tyler!" She smiled. "Why're you so happy? It's Saturday, we don't have school, and I'm tired!" I groaned. "Because you were muttering something in your sleep!" She grinned. Oh shit, did she know I liked Jason? Well, crap then. I started blushing. "So you do like him!" She smiled. "Don't you dare tell anyone!" I growled. She nodded and ran back to Adam, Ty, and Jason's dorm. So what the fuck was I going to do today? I finally decided on seeing my friend Seto, who lives in the sorcerer dorms. I quickly brushed my teeth, took a shower (retracting my wings, tail, and claws first of course), slipped on a pair of jeans, put on a white t-shirt, and last but not least, my checkered hoodie without sleeves. I quickly brushed my hair and flew down the stairs, not being bothered to eat breakfast like everyday. I flew over to his dorm rooms, seeing most of his 'brothers' and 'sisters' already outside. Knowing him, he was probably in the top of the oak tree with his face in a book and munching on a carrot. I flew up there, seeing I was right. "Hi dere!" I smiled, sitting on the branch next to him. "AHHHH!!" He said, almost falling off. "Jesus Christ, Tyler you know no matter how many times you do that I'm never gonna get used to it, right?" He sighed. "Well to bad!" I smiled. "Anyway, what's up?" He said, marking his place in the book and closing it. "The sky, the clouds, the sun and shit" I said. "Really?" He said, looking at me emotionlessly. "Mmmhmmm" I replied. "So, Janet causing you troubles?" Seto asked. "Just once, when we were meeting the new guys. She literally introduced herself and shit!" I groaned. "Oh yeah, weren't their names Sky, Jason, and Ty?" He asked. I nodded. "Sky's been here for about a week, as well as Jason and Ty" I replied. "Cool. What hybrids are they?" He asked. "Well Ty is a wither" I started off. "Oh, that's to bad. I heard he died a couple weeks ago" Seto said. I nodded and continued. "Jason is a diamond" I said. "Damn, I thought they were none left!" He shrugged. "And Sky is a Herobrine" I finished. "Herobrine died about a week ago so that's why he's here, right?" He asked. I nodded. "So why were you blushing when you said Jason's name?" He asked, smiling. Knowing me, I was probably blushing as red as a poppy now. "Nothing" I mumbled. "Mmmm, nope! You like him!" He laughed. "Dude, shut up!" I yelled, possibly blushing even more. "I'm good!" He smirked. "Do you want to meet them?" I asked. "Sure, why not?" He said, teleporting to the ground. "See you there!" I yelled, flying over.

--------------------

Sorry it's super short guys! I literally woke up at like, 2am so I decided to write something but now I'm really sleep- *is already asleep*