Chapter 4----A Ty, Tyler, and a Potato Fight

Btw, guys be reminded. I have autocorrect and I just don't want to bother checking for mistakes. Don't blame me if there's a lot of typos XD

--------------------

Sky's POV: I woke up the on Saturday morning and looked out the window. ANOTHER person in a tree? How many people in trees are there?! "CHANNELLE THERE'S ANOTHER DUDE IN A TREE!" I yelled. Which woke up both her and Jason, Jason rolling off his bed. "What?" She said sleepily. "Look for yourself!" I said, motioning to the window. We all looked out and sure enough, we saw another boy in a tree. From what we could see he had black and green headphones, a white t-shirt, and gray pants. "Let's go see who he is! You wanna come Jason?" Channelle asks. "No I'm good. I'll just stay her until you guys come back" he shrugged. "Alright then Sky, LEZZGO!!" She said, running out the door With me close behind her. She flew over the gates and to where we saw the guy and I teleported to the base of the tree. I teleported to the top where the guy was. "Hi!" I said, startling him. "AHHHH!!" He screamed, almost falling out of the tree, me grabbing his hand just in time. "Let me help you" I said, pulling him up. "Thanks" he said. Channelle got there a couple seconds later. "Hello!" She smiled. The guy waved. "I'm Channelle and this is Sky!" She said, me waving when I heard my name. "I'm Deadlox but call me Ty" He said. "Well what kind of hybrid are you?" I asked. "Wither" he said, jumping out of the tree and hovering. "Cool!" I smiled. He was actually pretty cu- SKY YOU JUST FREAKIN MET THE DUDE. NOT TIME FOR THAT YET!! "Thanks" he said. "So we're gonna take you to a hybrid school!" Channelle said. "Ok. So I'm guessing your an Ender Dragon hybrid" He said. Channelle nodded. "And you?" He asked me. I took off my sunglasses. "Nice" he said after I put them back on. "We'll see you suckers there!" I said, teleporting to the main gates. "Hey, no fair! You got a head start!" I heard Channelle laugh before I did. A few minutes later Ty and Channelle got here. "Well I'm gonna get back to Jason. You show him around!" I said, running to our dorm. "Ok! See ya later!" She said. I ran back to my room where Jason was on the computer. "Hai!" I said, startling him a little bit. "Oh it's just you!" He sighed with relief. "What ya doing?" I asked. "Stuff" he said. "We got a new guy! His name is Ty" I said. "Coolios! What hybrid is he?" Jason asked, turning off the computer. "Wither" I said. "Nice" Jason said. "And here's Jason's and Sky's dorm!" I heard Channelle say as she entered our room. "Hi I'm Jason! Nice to meet you" Jason waved. "I'm Ty. Same to you" Ty replied. "Channelle? Where are you?" I heard someone say. She looked around. "Oh hey Tyler! Guys this is my bestie or brother Tyler or as I like to call him Brotato!" She said, stepping out of the doorway. There stood a kid about our age with Enderdragon wings, tail, brown hair, glasses, blueish-purple eyes, a checkered jacket, and white t-shirt. "Hi there! As you know my name is Tyler!" He smiled. He flickered a bit. "And I'm Janet" He said once more, in another tone. He flickered again. "GOD DAMMIT JANET" He yelled. "Tyler has a split personality thing. He can control it most of the time but sometimes he's Janet. She's a pain in the ass" Channelle explained. "Trust me. Never be with him in the same room if he's Janet" She warned. We nodded. "I'm Jason, that's Ty, and that's Sky" Jason said. I saw a slight blush on his cheeks. Oooooo did he like Tyler? I'm talking with him later >:). "Nice to meet you guys!" He said. "Potato?" I said. Everyone turned to look at me. I spawned in a potato. "Potato!" I said. Everyone laughed. "So we got a Potato and a Brotato!" Ty laughed. I threw it at him. "Hey what was that for?" He asked. "Follow me everyone!" I said as I ran out the door. When everyone was outside I said "Jason and Brotato on one side, Me and Ty on the other" I said as a drew a line with some dye I found. I spawned in two buckets of potatoes. "Channelle is referee. The team with the less potatoes on their side wins!" I smiled. "Lezz do this!" Brotato laughed. Channelle smiled and laughed. "On your marks... Get set.... THROW!!" She yelled.

*time skip*

"Skylox wins with a total of 8 potatoes on their side with Munchinguniverse having 10" She said. "Skylox?" Ty and I asked. "Munchinguniverse?" Jason and Brotato questioned. "Yeah! Just merged your nicknames names together!" She said. We laughed. "Well it's getting late. See you guys in the morning!" Brotato said, flying off. "Let's go back to your guy's dorm" she said. We nodded and ran, racing to see who could get there first.

--------------

I updated! And I'm having a contest! I need someone to make me a new cover! Here are the rules:

IDC how old you are, anyone can enter!

You have to have Ty, Sky, and Jason on it! At least them! If you want to add Brotato or Channelle go ahead!

It has to have the title on it!

It has to have my name on it!

If you win, I'll give you a shout out and follow you! So either

1. Make a book about it and tell me it so I can see

2. Put it on YouTube, tell me your channel and label it "Book Cover for Puffleluver14950"

3. Or email it to me at Puffleluver14950@gmail.com!

The contest ended by the end of January so you have plenty of time! Peace out and keep on craftin' my little crafters! And good luck! BAIIIII!!!