Chapter 6----Two New/Old People

Time to add the Creepy Pasta fandom in! >:3

--------------------

Sky's POV: Monday was the day I started my lessons and crap. Today was Saturday so I had some time to do random shit. I took off my clothes and got in the shower, washing my hair and thinking of what I should do. I decided to go out of the gates for the day, maybe try to find some new people. I got out of the shower, put on a black shirt, my gray hoodie, gray pants, knee and shoulder pads, my sword sheath (my enchanted budder sword that I made inside), a backpack full of food, night vision potions, water bottles, and a spare diamond sword, and my knee length maroon combat boots with white laces. My favorite outfit so far. I left a note for Jason and Ty, seeing as they were still asleep, and put on my glasses to cover my glowing white eyes. I teleported outside of the gates and went into the forest. I always loved going into forests when I was around 6 (and above), seeing as I barely had any friends because me, mom, and dad lived in a house pretty far away from society. But I never complained. I had a couple friends once. Their names were Sub (he was 8) and Paris (she was 4). I met them in the woods one day when I was out playing. They seemed a bit fidgety at first but at the end of the day we became great friends. Unfortunately, after that I never saw them again. It was like they just disappeared in the shadows! Anyway, I walked through the forest of trees and plants. I picked a couple flowers, knowing that would make Channelle a bit happy. After Waling in a bit deeper, I started to feel like someone was watching me. Trust me, my after was a 'demon' (he was actually pretty nice, don't see why people hated him) and I pretty much grew up in a place like this. I know I'm not paranoid. I heard voices. "Paris, come on! We've only been walking for an hour!" I heard a voice say in the distance. "I'm sorry! You're like, what? 4 years older then me?" I heard a voice reply. "And besides, your teleportation powers actually work!" The voice said again. "I told you, you should have practiced when we were resting!" The first voice sighed. "I was tired alright? now be quiet!" The second answered. I teleported into a tree to try to find who the voices were. I slowly took out my budder sword, using the glowing weapon (which mind you, was very lethal) to see through the dark leaves of the oak trees. I parted them slightly to reveal a girl who looked about 15 with icy blue eyes, light brown hair with blue tips the same color as her eyes, a light blue hoodie, jeans, blue converse, what seemed to be butter hoop earrings, and white tentacles coming out from her back (?). Next to her was a guy who looked about 19 with foggy lime green eyes, light brown hair with a couple shocks of lime green, a green t-shirt, jeans, green converse, a white tie, and black tan tackles coming out from his back. "Says the girl to her blinded older brother" The boy teased. "Oh shut up Sub!" The girl said, rolling her eyes. "Mmmm, I'm good Paris!" He laughed. Wait.... Sub and Paris? Could it be them? Only one way to find out. I inched out my way on the branch and hung upside down like a bat, my feet latched on the branch so I didn't fall. "Hey there!" I smiled, startling both of them. "My god dude, you scared me!" Paris yelled. "Paris, be nice, we just met the dude!" Sub said, trying to control her sister. "Oh fine..." She mumbled. "Actually, I think you've met me before!" I said, letting go of the branch and somehow landing on my feet. "Really?" Paris asked, looking at me. I nodded. "Do you remember playing with a child named Sky when you guys were younger?" I asked. "I do recall a kid named Sky. He was six, Paris being 4 and me being 8. Why?" Sub asked, staring at nothing. Then again, he was blind he couldn't see anything. "The same kid is standing right in front of you!" I grinned. "Wait, seriously?!" Paris gasped, hands flying over her mouth. I nodded. "OMS, I THOUGHT WED NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!!" She screamed, giving me a hug. I laughed and hugged her back. "So what do you mean by OMS?" I asked when we pulled apart. "OMS means 'Oh My Slender'. Slender Man is our dad" She explained. "Wait, isn't Slender man like a myth or something?" I asked. "If he was a myth, would we be here right now?" Sub scoffed lightly. I shrugged. "Our full names our 'Slender-Paris Extabyte and Slender-Subzero Extabyte' we only told you our real names so you wouldn't freak out" Paris explained. I nodded. "I doubted I would" I shrugged. "Why do you say that?" Sub asked curiously. I took off my glasses. "Oh, you're a Herobrine hydrid! I knew there was something different about you when we were kids!" Paris said. "Well anyway, you guys want some food?" I asked, taking off my pack. "Sure I guess" Paris said. Sub shrugged. I gave them each a piece of bread and an apple while I munched on a fish I had packed. "So is it ok if I take you guys to my school? It's a place for hybrids and I don't think we have any Creepy Pasta ones" I asked. "Sure, why not? We have nothing better to do with our lives" Sub laughed, making Paris and I giggle. "Ok then! Once you guys are done, we'll go back!" I said,enjoying the company of my old friends.

--------------------

Don't worry, more Skylox in the next chapter :3