Prolouge

Ty's POV: "Go to the nether where you belong!" A mean kid named Kylie sneered. Then she stared to beat me up. After that I had I black eye, cuts and bruises on my leg, and my front tooth was missing. I couldn't take it anymore. I started running. Then I remembered something. I stopped and started flying instead. For those of you who don't know I'm part wither. One of the reasons I have one lime green eye and one crimson red eye. And was freakishly tall. People said I was a freak. My mom said it was nice. But that was before she died. When my bang grew out I decided to leave it there so people wouldn't see that my eyes weren't different colors. When I couldn't fly any longer I stopped at a tree and sat in the branches, looking at the now setting sun. Before I knew it I fell asleep.

Sky's POV: "SKY RUN!!" My mom cried. Our village was being burned down by a lava explosion. "But what about you and dad!?" I called out. "SKY DONT WORRY ABOUT US JUST RUN!!" My dad yelled. "But.. But... Alright... I LOVE YOU!" Was the last thing I said to my parents before running into the forest. I made it to a small cave and decided to stay there for the night. I took off my sunglasses so I could see a bit better in the dark. By the way my dad was herobrine. My eyes glowed in the dark, making it slightly better to see. I sat down in a small part of the cave. I started holding my amulet. I put my sunglasses on in case anyone were to find me, and I fell asleep.

Jason's POV: "Jason you have to run away" my mom whispered, her body shimmering slightly in the moonlight. "But mom I love you" I said with a sad tone in my voice. "Jason I love you to but it's for your own safety. I'd rather have me die than you"she said with tears in her eyes. "Why can't you come with me?" I asked. "I'm a full diamond warrior. They'll find me too quickly" she said kissing my forehead. "Just run. And remember whatever anyone else says, you'll always be you" she says. I sneak out of our house hoping I didn't flash. I made it out safely and went to the nearest tree I could find. I climbed up and sat down. My mom was a diamond warrior. She was the last one. My dad had died before I met him so I know nothing about him. Then I let it out. I started turning blue, giving off a pale blue glow. I was a diamond hybrid. The only ore hybrid in Minecraftia. All the others had been killed years ago and my mom was the only one that survived. I looked up at the sky and leaned against the tree, not wanting to close my eyes.