Chapter 2----Come with me

Sky's POV: "I know you're in there!" I heard someone say as I woke up. It was some girl I didn't know. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Channelle. I'm a hybrid seeker" She said. The I realized something. She had bright purple and black wings, black scales, and a tail. I guessed she was an enderdragon hybrid. "I'm sky" I replied. "What kind of hybrid are you?" She smiled. I took off my sunglasses. "Wow! A herobrine hybrid! Cool!" She exclaimed. "Thanks" I mumbled. "Come with me" she smiled. I followed her out of the cave and she asked "How old are you?" "I'm 16" I replied. "16? Most get found at like, 6!" Found? I shrugged it off and asked "So how old are you?" "To be honest? I lost count. I guess about 20-23?" She answered. "Cool I guess" I replied. "So where are we going?" I asked. "A hybrid school" she smiled. "There's a school for hybrids?!?!" I gasped. She laughed and nodded. "So how long till we get there?" I questioned. "About 2-3 hours. I was roaming around during free period" she shrugged. "Can I have the address?" I asked. "Why?" She asked, scribbling it on a piece of paper. She handed it to me and read it. I held her hand, and all of a sudden we were in front of the gate. "Woah that was cool! How'd you do that?" She asked. "One of the many powers of me" I shrugged.

Channelle's POV: I flew over the gate while Sky went through the it. I rushed into the office and went to Principle Fangs' desk. "Why hello Channelle. What brings you here?" He smiled. "Him!" I said, pointing at Sky. "Hello, I'm Principle Fangs and welcome to our school. What hybrid are you?" He asked. Sky took off his sunglasses. "Wow a herobrine hybrid! So how's your father?" He smiled. Sky froze. "He.. He.. He's dead... He died protecting my mom in a lava explosion" Sky shivered. We gasped. "WHAT?!? I THOUGHT HE WAS FIRE RESISTANT!!" I almost screamed. "He is but not to lava" Sky whispered, looking like he was on the verge of tears. "Oh Notch I'm sorry I asked" Principle Fangs sighed. "It's alright I guess" Sky frowned. "Well anyway, since you're new and you're having a hard time, you can start classes next week" Fangs smiled while giving Sky his key. "Channelle can you show him to his dorm?" He asked me. "Sure!" I smiled. "And if he wants you can stay with him for a bit because... You know.." He whispered to me. I nodded. "Come with me" i motioned to Sky. He followed me and I said "Sky do you want me to stay with you for a little bit? We're all pot in our dorms by what hybrid we are. I have a few brothers and sisters with me. There's another dorm for all hybrids that are rarer but there's no one there" I explained. "Sure" he smiled lightly. "Ok I'll drop you off and I'll go get my stuff" I smiled. He nodded. I dropped him off and ran to my dorm. "Hey Chan! What are you doing with all your stuff?" My brother Zach asked. "Want to come with me? I need help anyway" I replied. He shrugged and helped me with my stuff.

*time skip*

I finished introducing Sky and Zach. They were.. Ok friends I guess. Zach left and I got all my stuff set up. I looked out the window. "Hey Sky come see this" I smiled. He looked at he windows, looking confused. "Over there!" I said, pointing to a diamond boy in a tree. Sky gasped. "That is definitely a rare hybrid!" I smiled. "So I'm not going to be alone?" Sky asked, excited. I nodded. "Well.. Can you still stay with me?" He asked. I smiled. "Of course!" I said hugging him like he was my long-lost brother. "Now let's go find who this guy is!" I laughed. He giggled and we ran out the door.