Chapter 3----Jason Screams A Lot

Sky's POV: We stopped at the gate and Channelle though for a moment. "Hey Sky? How about you stay here? I'll go get the diamond guy and come back. You must be pretty tired from teleporting and he was pretty far away" She said. To be honest? I did feel a bit tired. "Ok. See you later!" I agreed, waving to her as she flew off. A bell rang and a bunch of different hybrids were coming out of dorms and class rooms. I suddenly got afraid. Did I mention I may or may not have a little social anxiety? I decided I would just sit under a tree or something and draw. I sat under and oak tree and took out a small notepad and pencil I always kept with me. A few minutes later I heard footsteps. Which stopped right in front of me. I looked up slightly. I saw a girl that looked like a wolf hybrid and about a year younger then me. "What kind of hybrid are you?" She asked. "Herobrine" I said, not being careful to see if there were any other people. Unfortunately someone did. "Hey look dude, this guy's faking off a Herobrine hybrid" snickered one. My eyes started glowing a little brighter, but thankfully didn't show because of my sunglasses. I put away my notepad and looked down again. "If you're a Herobrine hybrid then where's he know?" Another asked. My heart stopped. "Well answer me!" Another demanded. I just... Couldn't... "See? He faking it!" The first guy said. The second laughed and kicked me in the side. I felt a tear slip down my face. I teleported out of my mess and behind a wall. There I stayed there, cray silently until Channelle came back.

Jason's POV: "Hey there!" I heard a voice said as I woke up. "AHHHH!!! I screamed, nearly falling out of my tree. "Oops! Sorry! By the way I'm Channelle!" The voice said again. I looked up to see a girl with and enderdragon tail and wings sitting on the edge of my branch. "Hi. I'm Jason" I replied. "I'm gonna take you somewhere. Trust me?" She asked. I had nowhere else to go. I nodded. "Get on my back" she said. I grabbed her shoulders and immediately said "Wait wha-" I never got to finish as she flew out of the tree. I screamed again. When I stopped, Channelle explained everything to me. Where we were going and stuff like that.

*time skip*

"Now Channelle will show you around" Principle Fangs said. I nodded and followed after her. "You'll be staying in the same dorm as someone else alright? There's usually 2 kids to a dorm and but I'm gonna stay there with you guy for a little bit. It's in that building over there" She said, pointing to a slightly smaller building then all the others. I nodded. And almost tripped over someone's foot, only catching myself just in time. "Careful there!" Channelle giggled. I laughed as well. "Well I'll show you to the dorm now. Follow me!" She said, entering the building. I stepped in realizing I was still in diamond form. I changed back to human and followed Channelle up the stairs. "This is our room!" She said, entering a room with two beds and a sleeping bag. "Wait a minute... Where's Sky?" She questioned, looking around the room. Then she looked out the window. "Oh dear" She whispered. I looked out too. I looked in her direction and saw a guy with his arms wrapped around his legs and his face on his knees. It looked like he had sunglasses and an amulet. "Who's that?" I asked. "That's your dorm partner" she stated simply. "What hybrid is he?" I asked. "Herobrine" she said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah. But his dad's dead so don't ask him about it ok?" She said. I nodded. "Now let's go see if we can get you two to meet" she said, shoving me lightly out the door. When we got there Channelle sat down next to the guy. I just stood there, a bit lost on what to do. "Hey Sky. You alright?" She asked. "No" Sky whispered quietly. "What happened?" She asked. "Some kids said I was lying about my dad but... I just couldn't tell them" he choked out. I felt genuinely sorry for this guy. Channelle gave him a hug which he returned. "By the way, this is Jason. He's an ore hybrid" She said. Sky waved. "Hi" I said. "Hi there" he replied, looking slightly happier. "Hey Channelle! Come play with us!" Two little enderdragon hybrids smiled. "Ok Lily and Zach. Bye guys! Catch up on each other and I'll see you later!" She smiled as each of the hybrids grabbed her hands a dragged her away.

*time skip*

I got to know Sky pretty well and vice versa. I know knew that he called gold budder and that he hated squids. He even told me how his dad died and showed me his eyes. I guessed he trusted me. I trusted him as well. I told him about my mom, how I grew up with no dad, how I escaped. All that stuff. "Well come on. It's starting to get late and I'm really tired" Sky's said pointing to the sky and yawing. Then again we had been out her for like 5 hours. I agreed and we went to our dorm, shortly joined by Channelle. "You will not believe what this little guys did to me!" She said. Then I noticed she was in a new outfit. "Let me guess, fire on your clothes?" Sky asked. She nodded tiredly and laughed, as well as I. We talked almost all night, not know that we would meet someone new soon.