❥︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Konnichiwa!
こんいちわ

𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:

Baida: whore
Ohayo Gozaimasu: good morning
Ahoka: what the fuck
Aho ka: are you an idiot

Reyuri's Pov :D

I strolled through the school gates, my head clouded with tiredness. Last night after messing Yoru, I went straight to sleep but I still really didn't feel like attending school today. I walked through the hallway until I saw the familiar mop of black hair came into view.

I ran towards her, latching onto sachi making her yelp from surprise. "Sachi! Ohayo gozaimasu!" I greeted her, pulling away from the hug. "Ohayo! How are you uh- feeling?" Sachi whispered the last part.

"I'm okay, i feel tired but I'm okay. What time does morning class start?" I asked Sachi, she smiled and shook her head. "We don't have morning class today, the teacher said we need to spend the morning working on our projects." Sachi explained as we walked down the hallways.

"Ah.. Great." I said sarcastically, lucky me being partnered with Yoru. I saw him all yesterday and now I have to socialise with him today. "Well I need to go and find Yoru." my face scrunched up in disgust. Sachi laughed and nodded as we parted ways.

I walked towards the library, strolling inside but not before greeting thr librarian. "Ohayo Gozaimasu! Mrs. Tomaki" I greeted her, she smiled back warmly. "Ohayo Hikaru!" she said, I waved and walked deeper into the library.

Where would be he be? Is he even here? Is he late? Where will he be?

Thoughts flooded my mind as I walked through the library, finally stopping when I heard mumbling. The library is empty, or so I thought. I followed the mumbling to then see two people making out, I've of them towering over the other as they make out.

The girl is mumbling as her back is pressed against the bookshelf. Then I noticed, it's Yoru and the blonde pretty girl from class. I don't know why, but I felt pain in my chest watching them. Maybe it's because she's undeniably pretty?

"Ehem." I cleared my throat awkwardly, immediately making the blonde shriek and pull away but Yoru stayed there as she tried to push him away. "Yoru, there's someone there.." she began to talk but Yoru began to kiss her neck.

I felt an embarrassing blush creep onto my face, turning it bright red. I just stared at them with wide eyes, Yoru knew damn well it was me yet he still continued and eventually, the girl gave in and continued.

I let out a sigh. "When you're finished, I'm at the back of the library and we can start our project then." I said with one last sigh before walking away. I sat at a small table in the corner as I pulled out my books and my note book. I began to read the classic Japanese books full of culture.

Naoko Yoru's Pov
A/N: Kskdksoxkks YES here we go again baby

"Mhmm... Yoru.." the blonde moaned as I continued my assault to her neck, making as many marks as possible, Biting and sucking. She gripped my shoulders, saying my name over and over again.