❥︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Konnichiwa!
こんいちわ

Third persons pov:

After the moment that Naoko and Reyuri shared in the cherry blossom Park, Naoko told Reyuri that he was taking her to his house, yes, he told her. He didn't give her an option in the matter.

They were currently sitting on Naoko's couch, Reyuri hadn't spoken a word since the news she received which made it very clear to Naoko that whatever happened, was something bad.

Naoko felt slightly uncomfortable, not knowing what to do, or what to say.

"Do you want water?" he blurted out,, Reyuri simply shook her head, not bothering to look at Naoko. He was growing impatient, call him selfish or disrespectful, but it's just the way he is.

He is confused by the feeling of caring, and simply; he has no idea how to care for someone.

He stood up and walked out the lounge, up the stairs and away somewhere upstairs. All of this was a big 'mind fuck' for Naoko, he was currently so confused, he needed time away and to think.

Leaving Reyuri alone.

She had no energy to talk, she felt so emotionally and physically exhausted. She could no longer cry, feeling so tired from crying all day. She knew that she had to tell Sachi, though deep down Reyuri genuinely feels as if, she cannot speak of the news.

She weakly pulled out her phone and clicked onto sachi's contact, clicking call. She held her phone to her ear, her hands trembling from the exhaustion and stress.

"Rey? Rey?! Where the fuck have you been? What happened?! I've been so stressed, I couldn't find you anywhere!" her best friends panicked voice rang through phone, making Reyuri sigh as she realises how much stress she put Sachi through.

Least to say: Reyuri is a people pleaser, she puts other peoples feelings before her own.

"Sachi, I- just.." Reyuri began to speak but her voice cracked and she paused. Sachi immediately heard how truly broken she sounded, she sounded almost dead, empty and just broken.

"Rey..? Are you okay?" Sachi said, concern rising inside her as she waited for reyuri's reply. Reyuri took a deep breath and slowly. "Tomia, i-its Tomia." she said and paused.

"She has.. C-Cancer, or well stage three c-cancer." reyuri but her lip anxiously as she tried to hold her tears back, just remembering about what her sister has makes her want to cry even more than what she already has.

Reyuri waited for sachi to reply but the line went silent. "Sachi?" reyuri asked, soon she replied. "You're joking right?" she said, disbelief in her tone. Reyuri sighed.

"No, s-she has two months left to l-live." Reyuri said, her voice cracking every so often as she tried her hardest to hold her tears in. "Fuck..How long has she had it for?" sachi asked.

"Uhm.. I think she was d-diagnosed two months a-ago?" Reyuri said her hand clutching her phone tightly, she felt a mixture of emotions. She felt angry now, and she felt sad moments ago. Her mood is switching very quickly.