❥︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Konnichiwa!
こんいちわ

Third person pov:

Reyuri stumbled up, standing in front of her parents on wobbly feet. She felt as if the world was caving in, the air felt suffocating as she stared at them through teary eyes with a smile on her face.

She couldn't believe it, that's why she smiled. This is a joke, happy late April fools, right? She thought as her right hand gripped her left arm, her nails digging into her skin.

"T-This is a joke right?" she stuttered waiting for her parents to smile and laugh as they announce its all a big joke. Just a prank, a sick prank. But they didn't, they stayed seated on the cough as they both trembled.

"W-We're sor-" her mother started to say, but reyuri cut her off. Reyuri has felt overwhelming anger before, with Yoru. But this, this was different. She knew this whole time something was Off; when Tomia was never home anymore.

"Don't you dare say sorry." she said lowly, chocking back a sob as she stared at her lying parents with for the first time in her life; Hatred. "Two months left to l-live? You lied to me, about something as big as this?" She said, disbelief in her voice.

Her body shook from shock, anger and heartbreak.

"We knew you'd act like t-this-!" her mother tired to defend their reasoning. "No! It's normal to feel sad over this, my sister is going to die. But I'm acting like this because you lied to me!" Reyuri yelled, her voice becoming more dry and sore eveeytime she spoke.

"We didn't want to hurt you-" her father defended again, trying to help but reyuri laughed a sickening, clearly traumatised laugh as the tears streamed silently down her cheeks.

"You didn't even tell me that my own sister is going to die." she trembled, her lip wobbling. Her parents realised how wrong it was to lie, in this moment they realised how messed up this is; lying about a situation like this. They immediately felt guilt and regret, yet they're too far down the rabbit hole.

" I could've had another month to make my last memories with her! And yet you keep this from me?" she cried, her knees wanting to buckle at any second but she forced herself up. This was too much, too much for her to handle.

"Reyuri-" her mother tried to speak but reyuri cut her off again.

"I knew it, I knew something was off. Ever since you weren't home, and started taking Tomia out. How dare you lie?!" Reyuri screamed, her voice cracking as she clenched her fists, her heart truly breaking at the thought of her sister dying.

She is too young to die.

"Reyuri, we didn't want it to be L-like this-" her father ríes to reason with her, but reyuri scoffed. "You made your bed, now you have to lie in it." she said, pure anger in her tone. Her parents wanted to cry, they knew that they messed up big time but they were so self absorbed, they forgot about reyuri.

" My sister is going to die! And you didn't tell me? I actually hate you. " she said, her tears coming to a stop as she stated St her parents in disbelief. Her parents have never in their life heard reyuri say those words: I hate you.