❥︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Konnichiwa!
こんいちわ

Reyuri's Pov:

I stared at Yoru with wide eyes, I quickly rushed off the barstool and stood at the opposite end of the kitchen island. Yoru quickly ran around the kitchen island making me scream and run as well.

Slipping on my socks as I ran around the island, ypru close behind me.

"No no no! Stay back you gorilla!" I screamed and kept running around the kitchen island before looking to see Yoru change directions and now was running the opposite way, causing me to bump into him.

"Gotcha." He said and grabbed me, making me squirm. "Let me go!" I huffed and slipped through his arms. He stood there with a happy look on his face, he's handsome when he smiles. No Reyuri what are you thinking?

I snap out of my thoughts and focus on Yoru again.

"You should smile more." I said with a small smile, looking up at him. He stared down at me with confusion before he realised. "I do smile enough." He scoffed, here we go again.

"No I just mean- it's better when you smile.. You're nicer? I guess." I said, trying to explain myself. He scoffed again and walked to the door, picking up my shoes and throwing them at me, luckily I caught them. I stared at him with confusion.

"Okay, I'm so nice. Now get the fuck out my house, see I'm nice." he said with a shrug and stared at me, he was being serious? Great.

"Whatever, sorry for complimenting you." I rolled my eyes and slipped my shoes on, storming out the house, slamming the door behind me and walking down his driveway. He always has to ruin everything, I start to think he's nice and he goes and messes it all up.

But I guess that's Yoru right?

I pull out my phone and scroll to his contact, opening messages.

Baka
New messages
Today
18:55pm.

Little brat

Hey. I wanted to apologise
for complimenting you- when I said
you should smile more, I meant
you look better when you smile 🙂

I stare at the message while waking. I wanted to be honest with him and hopefully make him feel bad for being mean. I scoffed at the ridiculous name he gave me. I'm far from a brat.

Soon he read it and started typing.

Baka
Yeah whatever. I'm hot either way
you're just too afraid to admit it.

Little brat
You are so arrogant! Sorry for thinking

that you have a nice smile-
I never said you were hot

Baka
Okay, keep lying to yourself.
I onku kicked you out to prove
to you that, I'm not nice.

Little brat
You don't need to kick me out
to prove that point..
Literally you are mean everyday 😔