❥︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Konnichiwa!
こんいちわ

Sachi's Pov:

(A/N: YES OKAY I'M DOING SACHI'S POV BC I WANT TO OKAY AND SACHI IS MY GIRL JSDEJFH ;D)

I Know Reyuri refuses to admit it, but I know for a fact that she likes that oversized asshole named Yoru. Which actually genuinely surprised me since he's so rude and basically a man whore.

But I can tell, by the way she blushes and gets all nervous. How she makes up excuses for him and explains how he's 'nice'. She fucking likes him and to be honest, I'm all for it.

Reyoko for life.

I stand from my table and walk over yo the blushing mess, named Reyuri. I saw the whole thing, the whole shabam. Everything, and I'm sure Rey knows that as well. I smirk at the thought, she's always been a bit awkward when it comes to that side of things.

"Helloo." I said sweetly as I sat opposite her, her cheeks still flushed a deep red as I stared at her. She couldn't even look me in the eye which make me laugh.

"S-Sachi, hey.." she mumbled looking away, yep she definitely knows, that I saw the whole thing. "You alright?" I ask her, one of my brows raised, she shook her head.

"Y'know I saw the whole thing." I said with a smirk, she huffed in reply. "Shut up." she crossed her arms over her chest as I leaned back, observing her. She can deny it all she wants, she definitely likes him.

"Is he a good kisser?" I blurted out, knowing exactly what I'm doing. Yes I'm making the situation worse for Rey, but what are best friends for? Their for teasing they're besties.

"I-I oh..my gosh! Sachi, shut up!" she scowls at me, her face still dark red. We much as I hate that asshole, no one has ever made Reyuri feel like this. Rey has never ever dated anyone before but guys have asked her out and attempted to flirt.

Notice how I said attempted.

But she's never gotten like this before.

"You can't deny it anymore, you like him." I huffed and stood up, dusting my skirt off. "Rey admit it." I pushed further and grabbed her small hands. How the fuck are they so small? She's like a tiny fairy.

"Fine." She shrugs and stood up, her blush slightly fading now, I smirk with victory. "is that a yes?" I asked and slung my arm around her shoulder, walking her out the door. "I- yes, maybe.. Ugh I don't know!" she whined as we got out the shop and began walking back to the school.

I hate school, but Rey makes it way better.

We walked down the side walk and I eventually removed my arm from her shoulder. "Do you like anyone?" she asked me, my brain racked all the people I spoke to recently. The other guy fucked me over but I kinda expected that.. At least I prepared myself? Right?

"Uhm no, not that I know of." I said truthfully. To be honest I have no idea anymore whether I like guys or girls, it's all so confusing. Guys are cool and stuff, but so far all they've done is fuck me around and then leave me. I've never dated a girl but I'm genuinely open to it.