six • threats

cigarette aheago by Penelope Scott
"Always crying, always drunk"

cigarette aheago by Penelope Scott"Always crying, always drunk"

instagram ~

●○

○●liked by : AweAsh, justin_bro, and 2,390 more HoneyBre : just two besties, sharing a milk shake

○●
liked by : AweAsh, justin_bro, and 2,390 more
HoneyBre : just two besties, sharing a milk shake.

View all 350 comments

~

●○

●○

○●liked by : justin_bro, Katey_Kat and 90 more TrinitySnap : my girl

○●
liked by : justin_bro, Katey_Kat and 90 more
TrinitySnap : my girl. love you baby.

view all 5 comments

~

on stream ~

"I honestly don't know what her problem is to be honest with you Ash."

Sitting back in the god awful desk chair, Bre sips at her tea will simultaneously spilling some.

"She's fucking crazy Bre, acting like y'all are still together," Ashton looks straight at her monitor, watching Bre scramble to get a paper towel to clean up her shirt and the spilled tea on her desk.

Shaking her shirt to dry it off, Bre just sighs, "I know. I think she just wants some "clout" after the whole twitter incident."

It hurt Bre to think that someone she once loved was trying to use her, which apparently showed on their face as chat exploded with threats.

{Twitch chat}
User1 : i will feed her to hogs for you Bre, say the word
User2: she obviously want to experience what it's like to be 6 ft under
User3: that bitch built like the fruit loops bird anyways
User4: i will steal every AA battery that bitch has in her house
moderator1: can we please stop publicly threatening people chat, it's kinda illegal
User2: I hope she can never find her tv remote

Those comments made Bre snort laugh, which totally didn't get clipped by Ashton and put on twitter, where it definitely didn't gain attention from even more of the fandom, who continued to comment stupid threats towards the ex.

One of Bree favorite being a step by step guide, that was a twelve tweet thread, on how to inconvenience someone by robbing them and only taking small things. Some of those things included butter, the pot for a coffee pot, and every pot holder.

~

It had been 3 months since being noticed by Ph1LzA on twitter and Bre had only grown her platform after it. She continued to stream, branching out from Minecraft to games like the Sims4, Dead By Daylight, and Apex Legends.

The two girls had seemingly dominated the streaming community as quarantine got worse. It seemed like everyone needed something to do online, and watching streams was the unanimous decision.

Bre generally reached 7,000 viewers on her Minecraft streams, and Ashton 4,000 on her Sims4 streams.

They two girls eventually scrapped the SMP after about the two month mark when the other members had a huge blow out. Neither had talked about it online, or planned too.

~

July 1st, 2020

A little bit after stream, Bre sat watching some sims youtuber, when she got a discord message.

kinda weird, since nobody she talked to tried to reach her via discord.

[message request from: TommyInnit]

"oh hell. oh shit."

why was this guy texting her?

||||

posted:  Feb. 24, 2022
8:00 PM
edited: ———