request for @coolaidjammerqueen

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ request for @Coolaidjammerqueen ❞

——————————

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧

┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °

┊┊.

┊ ➶ 。˚    °

*.           *    ·

*.           *    ·

( video is not mine, all credit goes to them. have fun reading!!)

𝓁𝑜𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔....

𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓈 𝓀𝑒𝓃𝓂𝒶

🌙 order: coffee with double shots

you and kenma are just YES! you guys would be such a sweet soft couple. he would be so protective of you and y'all would be cute asf. both of you are introverted and you guys would understand each other because of that. parties aren't really your thing, you guys stay home and watch marvel movies instead. he'll respect your boundaries and be your rock. kenma would be so sweet and understanding, he would help with your anxiety. if you guys are out and either of you felt anxious you'd have a code word to signal you needed to leave. kenma would LOVE to bake for you and make you treats. this man is lazy but makes an expectation when it come to you. you guys would make your cats have playdates LMAO. kenma would try to get you to game with him. he would defiantly buy you a switch so you guys could play animal crossing together!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

kenma as your boyfriend:

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ you guys have movie nights and he buys you pajamas that correlated with the movie. so for star wars night you guys would wear star wars pjs and so on.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ loves to bake for you! this man has a secret baking talent. he loves when you bake with him. he will try to get icing on you though....

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ this man loves to buy you plushies of all your fave characters. he spoils you with stuffed animals.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ takes on you on specials dates that mean a lot to both of you.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ you guys have so much inside jokes. hes your bestfriend and boyfriend all in one.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩he holds your hand if your feeling anxious or sad.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ he helps you go to sleep on time. he will make a little sleep routine you guys do together.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ he only pays attention to you. like your the only person he will listen to LOL.

one shot:

"hey mya... are you forgetting something." kenma asked as he snuck around the couch. mya turned around seeing the pretty setter creep up behind her. "no..?" she said sheepishly. " its movie night~ im in my starwars onezie ..." kenma said embarrassed. " oh- right ill go change now. " mya said giggling at her tall ass boyfriend in starwars pjs. mya took a quick pick as she ran up the stairs to get changed.

mya pulled over her pjs as she ran down the stairs and jumped on the couch. kenma layed in the corner stuffing browines into his mouth. " these are really good." he said chewing. " you made them dumbo." mya said laughing. " yeah i know... complements to the baker please!" kenma said smiling. mya grabbed one as she turned on the movie. " these aren't half bad, you should bake for me more often ken ken." she said happily. " yeah yeah whatever. " kenma said pulling up his hoodie to hide his face.

as the movie credits rolled down kenma looked over to mya who was fast asleep. he smiled to himself as he got up making his way over to her. he admired her features for a minute, pink hair and blue eyes. he smiled again to himself as he picked her up bring her to their room. kenma was happiset with her. they where all they needed.

♥♡♥(ꈍᴗꈍ)ε`*)♥♡♥

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING!!!! you are so sweet omg- i hope you enjoyed this. you and kenma would be so cute together oh my. please message me if you have any problems or complaints. i will happily change anything :) have an amazing night!!