matchup for @Isaloe15

└➤ 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴! 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘦, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 <3 。✑ ─────┐

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃

┊ ┊ ┊ ✿

┊ ┊ ❁⋆

┊ ๑ ┊

꒰🖇꒱ your matchup is yamaguchi  ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦...

hey hey hey! first of all i wanted to say thank you for sticking around and waiting for this request, i hope it makes you happy. reading through your request i sort of instantly knew you and yams were a perfect match. you guys would be the type to just have that strong connection/bond. being able to sit in silence together and feel calm and safe near each other, expressing love through small gifts and glances and just being connected even when you guys are far apart. car rides would be filled with comfortable silence, cute banter or blasting music. whenever you guys hang out your always having fun and doing something that makes you both laugh. he would cherish you and make sure you knew how much you mattered to him, your love would be sweet, slow and beautiful. you guys are also no stranger to having a good time, your days would be full of laughter and smiles. yams making horrible jokes and laughing at them, causing you to laugh as well... a pretty great cycle tbh :) 

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

headcannons: 

<3 going out for pizza dates and allowing the other person to choose the type. that ends up with yams getting you strangely delicious pizzas to try. sometimes you prank each other and choose things that DO not belong on pizzas...

<3 slow, shy kisses that leave you both v v happy. giggling while kissing, hands interlocked, total happiness tbh... 

<3 gaming at sleepovers and trying to destroy the other person, kindly of course :)

<3 getting sucked into fantasy books at night, laying on yams while he reads the book to you both... cuteness overload....

<3 you guys both strive on soft touches, walking past each other shoulders touching, holding pinkies, playful but soft pushes,,, ah just cuteness... 

<3 ur dates look like, going out for pizza and taking cute photos, browsing the bookstores and secretly playing tag, drawing in a meadow blasting your guys fave tunes...

<3 when yams misses you he creates a playlist and sends it to you :D ( which is a loooot of the times, you have like 20 different playlists now. ) 

<3 ahhh, doing your fave hobbies together and trying to impress the other. yams trying so hard to do a perfect serve to make you notice him- " hey did you see that!" " wow that was great!" just back and forth lmao- :D

oneshot: ( fantasy AU !!!! ) 

trying to avoid his gaze was hard, olive eyes boring into hers with a new found sense of passion and love. isa brushed down her purple dress, the small specs of glitter making the gown look although it was glowing. yamaguchi definitely noticed as he moved across the ball room trying to get closer to this beautiful girl. being the prince wasn't always easy for him, never getting freedom or choice. this time he would write his own story, and that started with her. 

hands clasped together, they swayed to the soft classic music pouring down from the great hall above them. chandeliers glowed lighting the room and casting soft shadows, the night was still young. " you know i've always wanted to run away... my world is full of choices i don't get to make and things i rather not do. i think its time we both start living for ourselves and writing our own destinies." yamaguchi said softly blushing as the two counited to dance. isa stopped for a second, her eyes darting back up to his, " you want to run away? " she questioned. the dance picked up as they moved quicker, tension rising between the both. " we could, if you trust me.." he said back as he spun isa around. with a quick flash of her smile he knew she wanted to. this was their last dance here, he would do everything in his power to make it memorable. 

their plan was now in action. the two ran down the long corridor feeling euphoric and scared all at the same time. the adrenaline thumped in isa's veins as she grinned, never feeling more free. thunder and rain surrounded the castle, almost like an attempt to stop the two. " quickly!" yams said as he laced his hand in hers. the two picked up the pace, sweat now running down their faces. " around here!" isa said pulling the green haired boy towards her. the gates where so close, they could almost taste freedom. "STOP!" a voice called behind them. " GO! I"LL MEET YOU OUT THERE!" isa yelled as she pulled out a small dagger from her dress pocket. yamaguchi slowed for a second, contemplating leaving her. with one last look he spun around running for the gate. isa knew she could take care of this, a new found sense of confidence running through her veins. touching each part of her and filling her with strength, in the end she didn't need anyone. she had her self, plus a cute prince waiting on the other side of the fence for her. everything would work its self out in the end, this ending never felt better. 

a new chapter was in store for the both of them, isa escaped and made it to the other side. yamaguchis arms felt so safe, she was the happiest with him. the grass really can be greener on the other side.  

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚... 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴

HELLOOO!! firstly thank you for waiting omg, i am so sorry it took so long :( this was super fun to make and im glad to be back. i hope you enjoyed the fantasy au, it was a bit different from my normal stuff but im happy to do it. you and yamaguchi where so fun to write, you guys r soulmates idc- ! you are so so sweet and i really hope this made you smile :) plz let me know if you want anything changed or i made any kind of mistakes. your feedback matters 2 me !!! 

- author chan :D