request for @_bunzie_

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ request for @_bunzie_❞

——————————

┊ 。˚  ✧

┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °

┊┊.

┊ ➶ 。˚    °

*.           *    ·

っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ your matchup is semi ♥

your matchup is... drumroll please... semi! a character i have not given anyone yet- but you guys.. god damn! you two would be so cute together, the two of you guys would play video games with each other all the time. the dynamic between you two would be incredible. you guys both are passionate about the things you love even if there small things. semi would always be your number one supporter and be there to see you succeed. he loves to read your writing and helps you proof read it AWH! the two of you bond over the love of animals, im 100000 precent sure semi has a snake or cat. his cat loves you of course, anyways... you guys are cute asf and i ship!

headcannons soft:

🤍since semi is in a band ( time skip ) , he writes all of his songs about you. he would use photos of you as the cover of the albums-
🤍you guys have a channel where you stream playing diffrent games. your guys fans love you so much-
🤍 he gets sort of jealous when other guys hit on you. he comes up to you and rests his chin on your head and gives them a cocky grin.
🤍you guys have mini challenges all the time. like who can drink the most water or who can run the fastest.
🤍 he loves to spoil you with small things.
🤍 takes you on concert, boba tea, book store and art museum dates.
🤍 you guys have a secret hand shake and you do it before every game. for good luck of course. but in all honest semi just wants to feel your hands <3
🤍has a playlist you guys listen to in the car. it's throwback songs and things you guys both love to listen to!
🤍 loves to softly touch you in public. like hand on hand , skin on skin kinda thing.

nsfw headcannons:
🤍he loves to subtlety tease you through out the day. like a small grin or leaning back in his chair enough so his shirt slips up-
🤍rubs his hand in between your thigh ... and he genuinely " doesn't know what he's doing."
🤍loves to catch your eye.
🤍likes to do it in front of a mirror, has rings on, lights are dim, god damn..
🤍has a playlist for when y'all do it. he sometimes plays that same playlist in front of his team-
🤍man knows KNOWS how to use his fingers. he plays volleyball and the guitar.
🤍likes to usually go slow and deep but when he's jealous....
🤍he loves dirty talk LMAO. like he will come up to you and just whisper some dirty ass shit and leave.
🤍loves to give more than receive.
🤍enjoys taking his time if ya know what i mean ;))))

one shot:
semi glanced over at bunzie who was currently petting the small dog in front of her. " semi..." she said as they glanced over at him. semis eyes met with hers and he took a deep breath in, " no we can't take him home." he said rolling his eyes. " well it's you or the puppy so..." bunzie said laughing. " fine we can take the puppy home. but if shits on my bed..." he said as he got up. " he won't!! look at him such a good puppy."

as they walked out of the store semi felt oddly jealous of this puppy. was he gonna tell them. not extaxlty... he needed to get over this strange jealousy quickly. " she loves me more." he grumbled as he walked out the door.

the two of them talked the whole ride home, the sun was rising and a new day broke through the clouds. " so what extaclty should we name him??" semi asked quickly. bunzie looked at the small puppy admiring his grey fur and soft eyes. " you know he kind of looks like you semi." bunzie said laughing. " don't compare me to the dog." he said. " also i can actully speak you know. unlike the dog." semi said. " i'm sure we can teach the dog to speak." bunzie said laughing even harder.

as they got home they unloaded the stuff and put the dog into it's crate. " awh look at him he's sleeping so peacefully." bunzie said happily. " you know we still haven't named the dog yet." semi said wrapping his arm around them. " i'm gonna name it semi." bunzie said smiling. " wait what-."

——————————————————————————
THANK U FOR REQUESTING!!!! it was a pleasure writing for you! you are literally the sweetest and such an awesome person. you and semi are honestly super cute and i'm glad i matched u 2. please message me with any comments or concerns!! if i messed someone up plz tell me lmao. have an amazing night/ day ! remember to take care of yourself!! bye for now <3

( check dm for pintrest link! )