matchup for @amnivaara

└➤ 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 coffee with double shots! 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘦, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 <3 。✑ ─────┐

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃

┊ ┊ ┊ ✿

┊ ┊ ❁⋆

┊ ๑ ┊

꒰🖇꒱ your matchup is kuroo!! ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦...

HEY HEY HEY!!! your matchup was super easy for me to figure out, it honestly seemed destined to me. anyways on with the good stuff!! you and kuroo would be so so fun to be around, you guys are constantly having an amazing time and cracking jokes. the amount of inside jokes you have is adorable, saying one of them results in a fit of laughter. presenting something for the class... you MUST HOPEEE kuroo isnt in that class, he cant help but be silly around you. you two can do praticly anything and have fun, just being around each other is enough for the both of you. you guys defintly bond through your competitiveness. hes super smart and can keep you on your toes. you guys balance each other out and help one another grow and learn.  people defintly want to have a relationship like yours ( I DO LMAO ) and you guys are the defintion of soulmates :)))) 

headcannons <3

the both of you love to joke around and saying one phrase will set you both of in a fit of laughter, the amount of inside jokes you have is insane. kuroo keeps a list of all them on his phone so he never forgets ≧◡≦

kuroo LOVES to sit on your lap, despite him being a lot taller and weighing more... your barely breathing but hey hes cute!

you guys have such a cheesy song as ' your song, ' and get super emotional whenever it plays... CUTE ASF ....

volunteering at the dog shelter with kuroo and seeing how much the dogs love him-

Him insisting on trying to feed you... " kuroo please I can eat by myself." " i don't know, you look like you're struggling there." this ends up with you hearing his beautiful hyena laugh.... (¤﹏¤)

the two of you have the cutest most cheesiest dates. this man will order expensive food and blush crazy when he tries to be smooth with a pick up line. you are the only person to make him this nervous and happy ,,, (•⊙ω⊙•)

oneshot: 

kuroo and seria walked rather slowly, hands intertwined as they made their way through the beautiful forest. the trees created a natural canopy with the deep green leaves, protecting the two from the heavy rain that poured down. " kuroo!! katuskis going to get wet and i do not feel like grooming him." seria said, her dark chocolate eyes glaring at the tall boy standing in front of her. the fluffy pomeranian barked happily as he shook him self trying to get the cool water out of his silky coat. kuroo laughed and kissed them both on the head, " dont worry i'll bathe him myself, plus i have a surprise for you." he said, a smirk making its way onto his face. " well i guess all is forgiven... BUT i would appreciate a piggy back in return. " she said smiling. kuroo laughed as he bent down to let her up. " wow, tall people can see so much more! remind me to make you do this more often!" she said jokingly as she kissed the top of his head. 

seria had to admit it was quite nice, the wind brushed her hair and she felt although it was hugging her. the rain stopped and the clouds moved, allowing the bright sun to shine through. sunlight seeped through the leaves and glimmered at the water fall in front of the two. water poured down from the top, falling down spraying the bottom of the glimmering clear water. vines and trees decorated the grass, an odd flower or two creating colour and beauty around the water. small lil pads floated around and the sun shone more brightly now. " wow... this is impressive... how did you find this place?" seria asked glancing at him. " friend of a friend told me. " he said smirking. seria laughed then relized he was being serious, " well tell your... friend ... i say thank you. " she said happily. " but kuroo... getting rained on was not very fun." she said looking him dead in the eyes. kuroo gulped, " so... i think im going to need to throw you in the water... just to test if its safe and all. cause who knows.. that could have been ACID rain . you have to be careful these days. " she said playfully trying to hold back her laugh. " fine i admit defeat... " he said smiling. 

the two played in the water, feeling it cool them completely. katsuki played on the shore barking and wading in the water occasionally. the sun started to set as the moon took its place. stars could now be seen, shinning brightly making the water look like something out a fantasy movie. " do you think we are gonna become mermaids?" kuroo asked looking a bit to serious. " no you dork. " she said laughing. " hmm your dork though right?" he said smiling. " i guess... "seria said playfully pulling him into a kiss. his hands ran through her hair as he cupped her chin, "i love you, i'm glad this was fun. " " me to, but we should probably get out before we get eaten by something." seria said. " yeah that is an excellent idea!" kuroo said laughing.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚... 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 coffee with double shots

HELLOOO !! thank you so much for requesting and being so kind and patient (^O^) . i think this was one of my fave oneshots i wrote and i really hope you enjoyed it-,, please message me if you want someone else or have any complaints of any kind. you and kuroo are soulmates from another galaxy idc, its facts... cannon some might say ! i hope this was everything you wanted and more. thank you for supporting me, please leave a vote and a follow if you would like!! have an amazing summer, take care of yourself love <33333