request for @Yi-Senpai

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ request for @Yi-Senpai ❞

——————————

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧

┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °

┊┊.

┊ ➶ 。˚    °

*.           *    ·

𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓊𝓅 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓅𝒾𝑒...

𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝑔𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒶

🌙 order: apple pie

matchup: reading through your request my mind went straight to sugawara. his calm and loving ( yet crazy and spotatinous) energy would make you guys the perfect duo. you guys are both the mom friend and would deftinly be able to bond over that. suga would also love LOVE LOVE to do art with you. he would buy you sweets and supplies to do different kinds of art together. he would most defiantly want you to draw him in your style! he would take you on drives to mcdonalds at 2am while jamming to sweater weather or crazy for you. sugawara would love to play with your hair and try out diffrent styles in it. this man LOOOVES to compliment you so damn much. so if you ever feel insecure he will be by your side with love and kisses 24/7.

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

one-shot:

toni made her way into the small kitchen her and sugawara shared, as she took a deep breath she smelt a strong smoke coming from where the oven was. " damn it suga. " she mumbled as she franticly ran to the oven. suga was standing sheepishly next to the oven. " haha- oops?" he said looking away. " i- every damn time you cook you set off the fire alarm babe. im going to teach you how to cook... properly." toni said as she pulled out what reminded of sugawaras cooking.

overall suga was a great boyfriend, he was kind, thoughtful and funny. but... he was awful at cooking. this man could barley make toast without buring the toaster. so toni decided that she was going to teach him to cook ( even if she wasnt the best at it ). " how are you so old and you dont know how to cook ya fool. " she said playfully ruffling his soft grey hair. " shut up toni. " suga said pouting as he cleaned up the kitchen with her.

she pulled out the ingredients, they where making simple pasta recipe. she told sugawara to grab the butter and salt. he complided quickly ( like the bottom he is hehe ). they gathered everything together to make a ( hopefully ) delicious meal. suga boilded the water as he turned up the playlist he made toni. summer time sadness was blasting through the speakers as the two cooked while sining.

currently suga was making the sauce. " ok lets not put the whole garlic clove in. " toni said laughing as she grabbed the garlic from him. suga laughed as he exited the kitchen. " i really dont think im cut out for this. " he said laughing. " i'll pick us up some dessert okay, you finish dinner please." he said as he grabbed his keys. " one day suga! one day you will learn to cook!" toni shouted playfully as suga exited the door of their aparment.

soft headcannons:

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ you guys have an art night together. he buys all sorts of supplies and you buy the treats. it sometimes ends up with you both covered in paint...

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ he loves to pick out your outfits and will hype you up. like HYPE you up. that means even going so far to help you take photos in your fit ( if you want him to of course!)

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ sugawara picks up ice tea whenever he is on his way to your house to make you smile.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ he will FIGHT ANYONE who lays a hand on you or makes you uncomfy. ( so will author-chan 〴⋋_⋌〵

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ you mean the world to him. like this man has a photo collage of you on his wall- noya and tanaka dont hold a dime to him.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ he talks to dachi about you. like he looooves to talk about how amazing you are and how much love he has for you.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ he knows so many secret spots ( like cool waterfalls or forests ) and he loves to take you there. you guys go on adventures a lot.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ SUGA LOVES TO CUDDLE. like 24/7- he'll be like "toni-chan im a bit cold...maybe you can warm me up ;)"

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ he will dress up in a maid costume if you want him 2... do what you will with that info!!!

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ loves to do face masks and take cute photos together.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚will DESTORY you in a pillow fight. like this man will not hold back.

nsfw headcannons:

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ suga is def the bottom here. he loves to be tied up. ٩(͡๏̮͡๏)۶

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ he also def has a praise kink and loves it when you complement him.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ he puts your hand on your stomach to show you how deep he is ( if he ever tops ofc)

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ he loves it when you pull on his hair or touch his hair. just hair in general LMAO

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ his moans are the prettiest. just like wow-

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ in public he is an innocent bby , buuuuut in the bedroom he can sometimes become a damn monster. like please-

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ likes when you leave hickies ALLLLL over him. shows them off to the team the next day for sure! ( if ur comfortable with that ofc)

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ likes to be pegged... i said what i said ↁ_ↁ

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚lots of eye contact MY GOD

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚can be really soft or really not... its all up to your guys mood and how he feels that day.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚i- he definlty has a HUGE MOMMY KINK.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ begs a lot...

»»————-  ————-««

hii! i hope you enjoyed! i had a lot of fun writing this, i think you and suga WOULD BE SO CUTE IUWDDIHIHD. alright enough of me fangirling, have an amazing rest of your day! please message me if your not happy with who you got or want me to make changes anywhere :)

author-chan out