Chapter 35

[ Hayes POV ]

I saw Melanie stand in the hallway and argue with herself.

Melanie... "I know I'm a bad person! I get it if you don't want to be friends. I'll leave" Melanie says crossing her arms and looking down to the floor with tears.

Your not a bad person. I wanna be friends. N I don't want you to leave! "Well it seems like it!" Melanie says still looking down and tearing up.

I then run up to her and hug her. She then hugs back. I then felt fireworks in my stomach. But like the forth of July fireworks.

I then start to rub my thumb on her checks to get rid of the tears. She then giggles and hugs me tighter. "Thanks" Melanie says in my chest. No problem.

How about we go to the room? "Sure!". Me and Melanie start to walk to the room.

Once we got there I closed the door and jumped on the bed. "Haha!" Melanie says laughing.

"I think I'm going to take a nap Hayes..." Melanie says adjusting her pillow. Me too.

I then get up and go to the bathroom. I do my business and start to head out.

Can I sleep there? *pointing to Melanie's bed*. "Sure I'll just move over a bit" Melanie says scooting over. Okay I'll grab my pillow.

Once I finished grabbing my pillow I throw it to Melanie's bed which caused her to go under the cover. "HEYY!" Melanie says under the cover.

I then laugh. I take off my shirt and then slowly crawl up to bed. I then grab the covers and pull it up to me while she was still under the covers. "okay we're good now!" Melanie says giggling.

Yeah! *lauging*. As melanie crawls up to her pillow I then place my arm around her and move her closer to me. Can we start this all over again?

"Yes Hayes." Melanie says facing me which makes our eyes connect. I then looked at her lips then eyes switching back and fourth. No more thing I love you! "Love you too!" Melanie says interwind our fingers together.

I then place a kiss on her forehead and with that Melanie drifts off to sleep and I just stare at her. Not like a creep. Just normal staring at her beautiful face.

So I can't mess this up. I gotta put head in the game boy!

Then I fall asleep.

✌️ Hope yah like this chapter. Also they're back together now! ✌️