Chapter 19

Thank guys for 468 reads. We are almost at 500 😄

[ Hayes POV ]

So once I was done packing up for yah know, Disney world I then went to take a shower. I got my phone and headed to the bathroom.

Me and Matthew also Melanie shared a bathroom. So it was pretty tough going to bathroom at times because I'll want to go when someone's already in. But I feel like a Boss whenever I enter the bathroom with no one inside.

Don't ask why I just feel like that. A boss. I then plugged my phone onto one of these shower speakers that was blue and played one of my favorite songs that was called "Uptown funk" from Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars.

I have to say everytime I hear this song it gets me up beat! Like no lie. Then I started to hop in the shower and don't judge because I know you do it, I started to sing along.

Doh doh doh, doh doh doh, doh doh
Doh doh doh, doh duh (Aaaaaaow!)

This hit
That ice cold
Michelle Pfeiffer
That white gold
This one, for them hood girls
Them good girls
Straight masterpieces
Stylin', while in
Livin' it up in the city
Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent
Gotta kiss myself I'm so pretty

I'm too hot (hot damn)
Called a police and a fireman
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Make a dragon wanna retire, man
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Say my name you know who I am
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Am I bad 'bout that money
Break it down

Girls hit you hallelujah (whuoo)
'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you
Saturday night and we in the spot
Don't believe me, just watch (Come on)

I started to get out the shower and put a towel around my waist. I then brushed my hair back.

I then started to go to my room. I opened my door and went to where my phone was. The lock screen picture was when I took a picture of Melanie and Me. It started to bring back the memories.

I really loved her. She was truly amazing in all her ways. She was perfect. I started to cry a bit. Why did she have to leave me. Why. She was the love of my life and now look she's with another guy. It brakes my heart to see her with him.

I'm trying my best to bring her back into my life. But it won't work. The last place I really wanna be with is Melanie. Only Melanie. I started to cry ever more. I wanted her to know that I love her. I then wrote her a small message and send it to her. I really wanted to express my feelings in this message.

It read....
You absolutely ruined me. U made it physically impossible for me to like any other girl on earth, for the fear that other guy is gonna lead you on and then just brake my heart. I love you. I love you. But at the same time I'll never have the same feelings for anyone else as I did for you.

I have to admit even reading it to myself made me cry even more. I just want her badly. Why did she have to leave *crying even more*. Melanie, please come back to my life I don't know what life would be without you.

I could literally talk all day telling you, I want you back. I would do anything in the world to get you back. Please. Please. Please come back *crying*.

I then got up from my bed and headed to my closet to get my pajamas. It truly meant the world to me if she was here. I would've been laughing. Hugging her. Kissing her. Telling her that.. Everything is going to turn out perfect.

I really wanna move on with my life. But it's just so impossible to move on with your life if there's a girl, that's on your mind 24/7. There's no way of getting Melanie off my mind.

Her smile. How amazing she looked. She didn't care about what the others thought. Her hugs. Her kisses. Most importantly her heart was beautiful. Just like her. Her. I started to cry even more that someone could've came in my room and hear me cry over the love of my life.

I then started to change. I then went on top of my bed and stayed there still crying. I checked my phone and the message popped up. Under the message I just sent Melanie said Read.

I thought to my self. What have I done. She's gonna ignore me. I hope she knows how I feel for her now. But what if it's over? Never a Hayes and Melanie. I then dragged my self out of bed and walked over to look in the mirror. Around my eye was red. I still saw the tears rolling down my eye. It stopped at my chin and fell to the ground.

These tears are sad tears. Every time they run down to my chin and fall off it's like my life is breaking apart. I went against the wall and just laid on my back. Every moment I spend thinking of Melanie always makes me cry.

I really love her. I won't stop crying. No matter what. I just stare at the floor and cry harder and harder. I heard a knock coming from my door. So I just said To come in. I saw Melanie come throw the door. She was still amazing. But now look at me. Crying and no one wants to see me. She started to stare at me for a good 5 minutes or so until I said a word.

Btw, I hope you guys aren't confused or somethin.
Hope Ya guys liked this chapter 😄

Kik: BubbleGun143
Twitter: ItsMelanie108
Instagram: Official_Melanie108