Chapter 7

A/N
• Thank you very much for the 62 views I was expected 60 views but I didn't know it would turn out to be more. I love you guys so much. Thank you 😘 I couldn't ask for more. For now on daddy is going to be Matts name for Melanie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[ Matthew ]

I couldn't still believe I was a daddy to my little daughter. We all hopped into the car Cameron drove and I sat in the back next to Nash and Melanie. Moghany and Taylor sat in the back while Shawn sat in the passenger seat next to Cameron. "Turn on the radio!" I yelled. Shawn skipped some stations until there was a song that made him blush. It was the song Something Big by Shawn Mendes. Everyone sang and so did Shawn it was so fun. Shawn made a vine saying" That's me, that's me!! *smiling*" I heard Melanie sang along knowing only Something's Big I feel it happening out of my control like whoa oh oh whoa whoa oh oh oh whoa whoa whoa whoa something big! Shawn immediately paused the song.

Only hearing Melanie's voice. Everyone said awww, smiling back. She then looked around and saw as everyone stared at her while slowly stoping to sing. Everyone laughed and kept smiling at her. She quickly punched me in the arm. It was so cute and all I felt was a small fist. I hugged her and she smiled back making me smile back. Cameron drove into the driveway. Everyone unbuckled there seat belts making a *click sound* I then carried Melanie and Shawn getting Melanie's luggage.

Melanie was falling into my arms. I couldn't help but take a selfie. I quickly flipped out my phone from my pocket and took a photo with her and post it in Instagram with the hashtag #My little girl. I then walked into the house placing Melanie in my bed only because we still needed to organize her room and everything and add new things in it. I placed the covers on top of her and kissed her soft forehead. I then checked my phone and it was blowing up with so much likes and comments on the photo with the hashtag #My little girl. It got from 20, 50, 100 to 189k likes and 10k comments. I checked the comment and some were good and bad.

•Sports456: Omg she's so cute!
•LoveMagcon: Eww Matt! Wtf are you even doing and not crawling to me!
• LoveMatt: Aww I can't help but smile so much!
• CrazyOnE: Wtf! The girl is so ugly wut happened to perfect Matt now!
•Dangg: Omg now Matt is gonna stop paying attention to us!

Those hatters are just hating. I would never ever let that get to me by a photo. It was 9:58 pm. I then said Good Night to everyone and heard them say Good Night back. I then changed to some pjs in the bathroom. In an instant I was in bed falling asleep.

Let's try getting this to 75 views😉Hope you guys liked this chapter. U guys really mean the world to me! And I couldn't ask for more. Thank you for making my dream to a reality and taking time to read my story. Love you 😘
Kik: BubbleGun143
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
In my kik send me some feedback and comments on my story. I would love to read some and get back at them at soon as possible! I love you guys so much 😘