Chapter 12

Hey guys I wanna thank you for the 173 views. I couldn't asked for more. I love you guys 😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[ Melanie POV ]

I know I walked out the living room feelings stupid. I know I shouldn't of but I had to once I saw Hayes. I have to admit Hayes was really cute. But I was really nervous to say hi to Hayes. Ugh, I shouldn't of did that.

I layed on my bed for a couple of minutes till there was a knock on my door. Come in I said softly. It was Hayes. He looked so perfect, incredible, amazing!!! Ugh I wanted to kiss him and hug him so badly.

"Hey, happy birthday!". I blushed and thanked him. He's so perfect. " Why did you run away like that?". I wanted to tell him that I was really nervous to talk to him cuz he was cute and all but then I told him that I left my phone upstairs. " Okay then wanna he'd down stairs?" Sure I said grabbing my phone.

Hayes was the type of guy to be there for you! I was so perfect all I wanted in a guy! Jj and Jg said that they had to go to this house thing so they left me n Hayes n sky alone. We said our goodbyes and all sat at the couch. There was a moment of silence till Sky said " I'm bored, can we do something!?" Sure I said and Hayes agreed we played a bit of hide and go seek.

Once we were playing Sky fell asleep in the couch and now it was only me and Hayes. It was so awkward for a moment. I offered Hayes to watch a movie with me. We then went to my room and watch a movie. After an hour, I was getting pretty tired. So I leaned my head on Hayes shoulder.

I felt the sparks entering my body. I could tell that Hayes was smiling and so was I. He then wrapped his arm around me. " Melanie, I like you" Hayes said. I was smiling like an idiot to him. I started to stare at his face. Omg he's so perfect. Hayes I like you too. " Melanie when I mean I like you I mean I like like u".

Omg he liked him a lot. I like like you too Hayes. I then felt a tighter hug and a soft kiss planting on my checks. I started to blush and before I knew it. I was in his arms and his in mine. I heard the click. It was a picture that Hayes took. I didn't bare to open my eyes. I wanted this to last!

•Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter😄

•Kik: BubbleGun143

•Shoutout to: Jordyn_221. She's the best and an amazing writer check her out. Her username is: _AwkArd_StArbuckS

• lets get this to 180 views ? 😉
Love yah 😘😘😘