Chapter 17

[ Hayes POV ]

Ever since, Melanie got mad and stuff we haven't been having a good connection. It's been 2 days already and we haven't been talking. To be honest, I still miss her deep down in my heart.

I'm always thinking about her. But now we are like wires that don't connect. I miss her. I miss hugging her. Kissing her and her cuddles. Her. I just want to be with Melanie. Only her.

But now I've seen her with Shawn a lot. She hugged him and gods know what else she did with him. I really don't want her to be with Shawn. I wish everything was back to normal.

I just need a talk with Matt. I would do anything just to get her back. However I've tried to talk to her and everything. But she just won't talk to me at all. I already screw up the first time and I can't screw up the next one. Also I'm not very excited with the whole Disney thing.

It just means that Shawn and Melanie would spend more time together and leave me alone. I really want her back more than anything. Now all I really need to do is talk to Matt. Now I started to pack.

I packed some underwear, khaki jeans, vans, and other shirts, and some tingtop and of course shorts, also a bathing suit. All I needed to do is sleep. And hope tomorrow would be a better day. Cuz all I think about is Melanie with shawn. Nothing else just Melanie with Shawn.

Sorry guys if this is a short chapter. I'll do better in the next one.

Kik: BubbleGun143
Instagram: Official_Melanie108
Twitter: ItsMelanie108

Guys I want to make like a trend. So everyone on Twitter comment the #HayesandMelanie with the @ItsMelanie108. Let's make a trend.

Love you guys 😘