Chapter 37

[ Melanie POV ]

There I saw Hayes with Chris. "Dude we have to make a video like now *laughing*" Hayes says making a clicking noise to Chris.

"Yeahh.. *laughing* Melanie?" Chris says being questionable. Hey Chris.

[ A/N: Chris is the guy that Melanie met n Hayes got jealous for no reason. I took place at the aiport. Don't remember? Naww? Yess well I'll put a small flashback ]

*flashback*
There were 7 girls and they all hugged us and took pics and we signed some things. Ther was only one boy that just randomly came up to Melanie and they started to talk a bit. She kept smiling and so did the guy.

I have to admit I was a bit jealous. They were on their phones and took a selfie together. I saw him hug her and kiss her cheek. I seriously wanted to go over there and see what was happening but all the girls just kept wanting to take pics and sign things. I saw them exchange numbers and once all the girls left the boy left to.

*flashback ends*

I then thought to myself that he was a bit cute. He had brown hair and green eyes.

He was tall with the cutest smile.

In my head i song.... Told me he wanted to talk for a while he said, Peter Pan that's what they call me I promise you'd never be lonely and ever since that day... I am a lost boy from never land usually hanging out with Peter Pan n when we're bored we play in the woods.

[ A/N: Srry that just came to mind.. 😂 ]

"Melanie?" Chris says in a sweet low voice. I shook my head and answered back with a Hi. "Hey I missed you!" Chris says leaning in for a hug. I hugged back and we stayed there for 2 minutes till he pulled apart.

His hugs *cat emoji hearts 😻*. I'm in love?

"So Chris why are you hear?" I tell Chris losing contact in his eyes. "Well Hayes called me over and told me if he wanted to hang out n so I said yes!" Chris says showing a small smile.

I thought to myself... Hayes did this on purpose to see how I would react to boys. Wow.

Oh. I hear you start Youtube...? *telling Chris*. "Yeah my name on youtube is.....

Sorry for not updating I had some issues with some friends n I couldn't think straight. Also sorry for this short chapter I had to update somethin. But anyways Who do u think is this Chris? 😱

Twitter: ItsMelanie108
Instagram: Fr3nch_Fries
Kik Messenger: BubbleGun143