𝟎𝟒; 𝐡𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

MATURE SCENES AHEAD

And, I was back.

Even though the night before had been a complete ordeal, I still pranced to class the next day with my chin held a smidge higher than usual. I had curled my carmel hair rather than styling it naturally. My crisp white uniform button-up had a few buttons undone at the top, to display my cleavage. Instead of my inexpensive loafers, I sported a pair of Tiffany's black thigh-high boots, one foot striding in front of the other as I strutted through the corridors. Plenty of heads revolved as I sauntered past, and I smirked and gestured back to them, promoting plenty of guys to swoon over me. Rumors also flooded through the hallways as I strode past.

Did you hear Malfoy cheated on her?

Cassandra Fox, huh? Downgrade.

Look how fucking good she looks.

These little comments just sustained my morale to a greater extent.

As I sashayed into Transfiguration class, everyone's heads rapidly snapped towards me, them eyeing me up and down. A few people greeted me and asked me if I was feeling alright after the incident, and I replied with authentic confidence. I took my seat neighboring Sabrina, and tossed my ash-brown hair straight over my dainty shoulders and peered back at the door. Just in time, none other than the dreaded blond shuffled into the classroom.

And he looked awful.

The flesh beneath his eye was completely purpled. A long slash branched from his upper temple all the way down to his cheek, intensely scabbed. His eyes were very swollen, giving the impression as if he had been crying, but we all knew he wasn't. He was Malfoy. Heartless. He scanned over at me while taking long strides to his seat, running his scabbed fingers through his platinum hair. An annoyed glint sparkled in his dusty eyes while they met mine. An innocent smirk glided across my lips while I sarcastically waved to him, his head snapping away from the view of me.

"Pussy." Sabrina wheezed, shielding it with a fake cough.

Lindsey and Tiffany snickered from the table behind us, sending Sabrina and I into hilarity as well. Malfoy sneered back at us, which only caused us to whoop even more. Our chairs legs screeched as we squirmed around while chuckling.

"Silence, students!" Professor McGonagall's frail voice sounded.

My friends and I's guffaws slowly dwindled as we settled into our seats, preparing for the lesson. Draco sat in the row next to mine, just a couple of tables back. As I elevated my hefty textbook out of its set place in my bag, I peeked over at him. His purple bottom lip was tensely squeezed between his teeth as his stormy hues bored into me.