𝟐𝟎; 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

MATURE SCENES AHEAD.

[ik finally]

All she had the ability to do was dwell about her distaste for herself.

From the second she dismounted to her bedroom balcony in the form of a dark wisp, the regret plunged her whole. She felt the fragments of her figure begin to magnet back together, returning her into her prime weepy form. Her feet landed onto the eerie balcony that branched from her bedroom, also connected to another bedroom beside hers, but she figured it was vacant.

Her lips curled as she recalled the events of earlier in the evening. Shame had sensated within her, tingles of guilt electrifying through every limb. Her fingers clutched the railing as she gazed among the rolling hills surrounding Malfoy Manor. The wind caused her ashy hair to delve behind her. Her sigh broke through the windy ambience.

From that point, she studied the stars that speckled the sky, yearning that she was at home once again on the cottage roof with her brother. The shingles had dug into their backs, but neither of them minded. They had remained fixated on the burning dots in the sky, each with a hidden meaning.

She watched as the night engulfed the world surrounding her, an obscure atmosphere due to the silencing effect the snow seemed to radiate. The only noise was her heart gently thrumming along with a faint breeze tearing through the nature.

She flinched when she heard the abrupt sound of the opposite door heaving open. Quickly, she whipped around, only to see Ezra standing in the doorway with concern dancing in his hickory hues.

"Harley, are you seriously dwelling on this?" He inquired, veiny hand dropping from the door handle to his side.

She inhaled sharply before rotating away from him, installing her chin onto her palm while scanning the environment among the manor. Ezra haphazardly ambled over to her stance on the balcony with a soft exhalation and grunt. He rested his elbows onto the metal wire in which encircled the ledge, studying Harley's glowing features. She glanced back at him, twisting her lips in distaste for her current state.

"Yes... I'm still dwelling on it, Ezra." She responded snippily, shaking her head.

Ezras eyes flickered away from hers, staring out into the terrain stung by the pale moonlight. His hand found her back swiftly, and gently caressed it. "There's no need to dwell, Harley. You did nothing wrong."

"Nothing wrong!?" She screeched, fury broiling within her veins. "So you thing being apart of a group that is outright against all good in the world is nothing wrong? Let alone, being the heir of the whole group. If you think there's nothing wrong with this, you're absolutely mad."