𝟏𝟗; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

TW: BLOOD

Ironically, Sabrina was Harley's only friend that was a half-blood.

Despite Harley's association with the malevolent group, she didn't stand for the beliefs they compelled. No witch or wizard should be targeted due to their blood type. However it was quite troublesome for her when Ezra and Draco would discuss the importance of blood purity, and would look to Harley for her judgment. She had to fib or else her family would be murdered.

Harley exited the booth in panic before clasping her right hand over her forearm. But it had been much too futile of an option, Sabrina knew. She stared back at Harley with the most terrified grimace imaginable. Her features had turned pale as a ghost while her lips gaped open. Amber hues wide as saucers. Her hands began to shake before she erupted.

"Who... are you?" She screeched in disgust.

Many people located in the packed restaurant craned their necks due to Sabrinas screeches. Harley stumbled away from her into a counter in which another waitress stood behind. She gripped it roughly while fumbling to tear her sleeve back down her arm. She could feel the sensation of Draco and Arabella's curious gazes on her. But by the unsettled grimace on Sabrinas face, Draco knew.

"Harley, you loathsome fucking bitch!" Draco whisper-shouted, gripping her bicep. "You're not supposed to tell anyone anything! Do you have a fucking walnut for your brain? You're a useless Death Eater, that's for sure."

Draco's cruel words spiked through her heart as she began to back into a ligneous wall. Her burning hues flickered around the room, fixated at all the people gazing her way. More people arose from their seats to get a load of the situation. Sabrina rose and charged for her, but Harley stuck out her sweating palms in fear, stopping her from hurting her.

"So you don't text me, don't return my calls, and it's because you're a fucking Death Eater? God Harley, I thought you gave a fuck about me since I'm a half-blood, and also your best friend since second year. This is utter betrayal, and I'm abso-fucking-lutely positive that you only did this to impress your little blond bitch of an ex boyfriend to win him back, since apparently boys are more important than lifelong friends." Sabrina shouted, her fruity tone absent from her shrilling words.

By now, everyone had known. Harley observed as Sabrina had uttered the words "Death Eater" that Draco, Ezra and Hunter's features all paled. A load of gasps erupted from the surrounding people due to the news. Mothers shielded their children from the four in terror, hoisting them into their grasp and turning their backs towards the Death Eaters. Harley's eyes glassed over when she realized that people were genuinely frightened by her. She remained motionless, the three boys now on either side of her. The crowd still encircled them, providing each of the young Death Eaters with a pressure building in their chests.