Chapter 1: One More Time

(Half of this chapter is smut tbh😭)

Cheryl POV:

"We're going to make it work baby, don't worry"

Right now I'm comforting Toni, she's sad I have to move away from Riverdale. My mother is forcing me to move with her to fucking Utah. Because of her criminal ways, she refuses to turn herself in or let me stay. She's basically on the run. So we're moving from Riverdale, Vancouver to Centerville, Utah. A 17 and a half hour drive away from the love of my life. A 2 hour flight from my precious angel. And God will I miss seeing her.

"I know but I'm gonna m-miss you" she hiccuped.

"I'm gonna miss you too angel" I sobbed. I'm holding her tightly, afraid that if I let go everything will have turned out true. I'll have to leave her.

"You two are adorable and all... but we need to get going soon."
Said the wicked witch herself.

In the beginning of mine and Toni's relationship my mother was anything but accepting, but I'm glad she's realized that it's the twenty-first century and things have changed.

"Please mother one more day? We don't have to go today. And plus it's still light out, don't you want to wait until it's darker?"

She started to think

"It's a 17 hour drive mother, I know you haven't gotten the sleep necessary."

"Cheryl I-I don't.- One more day, but tomorrow at 8 we are leaving and that is final."

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you mumzie!"
I said pulling her into a bone crushing hug. I get to spend more time with Toni!

"Alright, alright let me go nightmare child"

I let her go and run up to Toni giving her a bone crushing hug instead. She giggles and holds onto me as best she can.

"Ok, Ch-Cheryl put me d-down"
She said straining

"Sor-"

I was interrupted by her soft, plump lips. We kissed passionately for a few minutes, until I grabbed her hand and led her into Thistlehouse.

I popped us popcorn, grabbed fruit snacks, lemonade for her and obviously cherry cola for me. I head up to my room where Toni has our favorite show to watch with each other playing. I stop when I step in the room and see her.

"Are you watching our show without me?"
I say fake crying

"Ummm, no?... yes"

"Woww, no fruit snacks for you I guess"

"Come on Cheryl, Fruit snacks. Are a necessity."

I threw a handful of packs out of the box at her.

"Here!"

"Oh NO You didn't"
She said picking up a pillow and throwing it at me.

Normally I would be furious that someone was standing on my bed, and throwing my pillows at me letting them land on the bacteria covered-... But with Toni, it's different, she looks so happy. And God I love her.

I slowly walk to my vanity, place the snacks down then walk to the bed. Picking up a pillow and hitting her with it.

"How you like that?!"

"You're on Blossom"

——
Toni and I are laying in bed, me being the big spoon lightly running my hand through her hair. Admiring her features. Her beautiful brown eyes, perfect eyebrows, the mole above her lip.