chapter four 🪴

Attack of the Lady Manager!
♡︎————————————————————♡︎
chapter three

"Oh Tamaki, my dearest Tamaki! Why are you so beautiful," A brunette girl asked, looking at the man in his expensive outfit.

"I'm hoping to catch your eye, even if for just one second,"

"Then why is your voice so very sweet and mellow?" A black haired student now wondered.

"To set your nerves at ease, so that my true feelings might reach your heart,"

"Oh Tamaki," The girls sighed, cheeks flushed.

"I think it's adorable you're wearing matching kimonos," A different pair of girls expressed, sitting across from the twins.

"Our mother designed everything the host is wearing today," Hikaru told the girls. "If you see something you like, we can take a order for you,"

"Our grandmother even helped us put them on,"

"But you know the only one who will be undressing you is me, Kaoru," Hikaru grabbed his chin, blushing evident on Kaoru's face.

"Hikaru, you're embarrassing me, in front of everybody,"

"What a tender embrace," The girls giggled.

"Haruhi! You look so cute in your kimono, almost like a girl!"

"Thanks," She smiled lightly.

Over at another table, Y/n sat in her kimono, a light green with a matching mask and bows in her hair the same color as the kimono.

"Y/n! You look so pretty, your bows," A boy complimented.

"Aw thank you, i'm glad you enjoy them. I was worried they wouldn't work,"

"They look beautiful on you! Y/n your hair looks so amazing with them," A boy spoke, trying to have some tea but his hand was shaking. The boy next to him started to move his hand to touch the bows, but didn't get the opportunity, his hand slapped away.

"Don't touch her," He glared at them. "It's not appropriate, Y/n you have been doing well lately, having a steady flow of customers,"

"Thank you Kyoya-senpai," She bowed in her seat. "I like your kimono yourself," She complimented, the boys across from her mumbling about how it wasn't fair she complimented him.

Kyoya pushed up his glasses, moving his notebook to cover his face, an unwanted pink arriving on his cheeks.

"Do you have any more picture books coming out?" A girl pondered, walking over to Kyoya who was telling them no.

"N/n-chan, n/n-chan, I don't know how but I lost one of my sandals," A sad Honey, wandered over, holding just one sandal.

"It's okay Honey-senpai, we will look for it," Y/n walked over, putting a hand on his shoulder and looking around.

"Mitsukuni," Mori voiced, taking his foot and putting on the missing sandal.

"Takashi," He spoke, tears bubbling in his eyes.

"I noticed that you dropped it," Mori explained, Honey embracing him in a large hug, girls awing at them.

Y/n, watched Haruhi bump into one of the twins, a thing of eye drops falling out.

"You guys use fake tears?" Y/n asked, walking over and inspecting the bottle Haruhi found.

"For your information, it's common for a host to use eye drops," Kaoru spoke, standing on the side of Y/n.