chapter sixteen 🪴

Operation Y/n and Hikaru's First Date!
♡︎——————————♡︎
chapter fifteen

At Pension Misuzu, the twins and Tamaki were speaking about foods and new rules. Tamaki was explaining to them the background regarding the foods he helped the owner make this morning, mentioning how he was excited to introduce them to Haruhi.

Soon a suppler came, bearing vegetables which Misuzu called Haruhi over to take them for her.

"Fujioka, Haruhi!" The boy muttered, his cap falling off and truly recognizing the girl in front of him.

"Hey, Arai," She greeted, taken a back by his presence also.

"Are these classmates of yours?" He asked, looking at the three who were still arguing over at a table.

"Oh yeah, the twins are classmates of mine and the blond is a acquaintance," She told him happily. "Some other classmates should be here any moment,"

"Hello!" Y/n voiced, walking in with Kyoya. "Haruhi!  Kyoya-senpais cottage has a mini library in it!" She exclaimed, running to the girl and giving her a hug.

"Who's this?" He asked, pointing to Y/n.

"She's my best friend," Haruhi smiled, looking back at you as you soon disconnected the hug with the girl and turned to face Arai.

"Hello," Y/n bowed. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Takahashi Y/n."

"Taka-Takahashi, that really popular technology company?" Arai questioned, now flustered.

"Yeah, so, you have heard of it!"

"Basically everyone has," Haruhi chuckled, while Tamaki grabbed Y/n's hand, leading her to the back where some of his food was.

"Hey, Tamaki-senpai slow down," She lightly scolded him, him soon letting her go once they arrived at the table with treats and savory food littering all around the top of it.

"Are you okay? What did Kyoya do? Tell me," Tamaki soon bombarded her with ridiculous questions, worried his dear daughter (cough cough, crush) was hurt with the cunning man. 

"Nothing. I was going to stay at another inn but we tied in the bet, so I stayed the night at his Cottage. I stayed in a guest bedroom when I was done reading at the library," She explained, sitting down and looking at the food. "Wow this looks great,"

"You must not just say your name everywhere," Kyoya reprimanded her, taking a seat next to her. "I was able to get your body guard to leave you be today. But if everyone knows that you're staying here, you'll need multiple,"

"Yeah, yeah," Y/n waved him off. "I saw you bought a copy of The Setting Sun, that I recommended to you,"

"Besides the fact," Kyoya whispered, digging into some food in front of him while the last two members came over to sit near them. 

He was not expecting for her to catch the copy that just so happened to land on her bedside table. Kyoya had reread after she recommended it to him, just in case she ever wanted to talk to him about it, he would be up to date. 

"Y/n!" Haruhi waved at her, motioning for her to come over. "Arai was wondering a few things about your products," She told her, while Y/n bid a goodbye to the boys, walking over to talk with him and listen to Haruhi catch up with her old friend.

"So, then he's a friend of Haruhi's from middle school?" Kyoya wondered, watching the girl he was having a conversation with walk away.

"They have had zero contact since graduation, so it's more like they are old acquaintances," Hikaru told him, putting his head down.