chapter eight 🪴

The Sun, the Sea and the Host Club!
♡︎————————————-♡︎
chapter seven

Another day with the Host Club, yet this time they took their guests to a new place. The beach! The waves were coming in, the ocean a deep blue. Today was a day meant to be filled with fun and sun.

Though in the beginning it took Y/n to surprise.

"The beach?" She repeated, currently in the Music Room 3 with the rest of the club. The twins just told her about where they were going.

"Of course! The beach!" The twins said.

"But why?" Haruhi chimed in.

"Don't you remember what you said? Y/n?" Hikaru started.

"You said you'd like to go to a real beach," Kaoru finished.

"I said that?" She looked up from her book, trying to remember last chapters events.

"Yes, here's the fun part! We brought swimming suits for you to choose from," Kaoru told her.

"Pretty cute, don't you think?" Hikaru asked, motioning to one more revealing piece. "If you want, we have extras for you Haruhi!"

"Not that one! I think this swimsuit would look much cuter on N/n-chan," Honey put in his opinion, grabbing a blue version that was more covered up.

"I don't think you get it, Honey-senpai," The twins fired back

"Also we found a great swimsuit for you Haruhi! A two piece with ruffles to hide her being flat chested," Hikaru spoke.

"You can choose a more revealing one Y/n," Kaoru encouraged.

"Don't say that about my friend," Y/n scolded. "She is gorgeous,"

"Fine," Kaoru scoffed.

"But Y/n, what about this one?" They showcased one that was revealing a little too much for her liking.

"Oh- Uh,"

"You punks better quit sexually harassing my little girls! I've had enough of you!" Tamaki fumed.

"That means we're not going to the beach?" The brothers pondered.

"Who said that we're not going?" Tamaki voiced.

"Really so you want to go after all?"

"Can Usa-chan come too?" Honey questioned.

"I have no problem with that," Kyoya commented.

"We are really going?" Y/n pushed her book to the side, standing up.

"Why not?" Tamaki wondered. "Let's go to the beach!"

———————

"So, why'd we come to Okinawa?" Hikaru and Kaoru questioned.

"Because Kyoya's family has a private beach here," Tamaki informed them.