Lock

Request by: @BottomBam_BottomHobi

Sam POV:

I can't take it anymore of Niki and Jack! I can't let them hurt Tommy anymore. What do I do, What do I do, What do I do.

That it! I can lock Tommy in a room so they or anybody else can't hurt him!

[I forgot about Tommy claustrophobic sorry]

I went to fine Tommy and I saw him at a pond with his feet in the water relaxing. "Hey Tommy!" I yelled to him well he look up and 'mhm' me. "Come I want to show you something very cool!" "Really what is it?" He said and I smirk under my mask. "It a surprise for you so come on." "Ok little me put on my shoe."

Tommy and I was walking to a building that Tommy never saw, because I just made it. I made the building look like a maze so that no one can break in, and no one can break out.

"What is this building it look amazing!" Tommy gasp looking at the building at the front door. "There a room just for you with Henry and a lot of your favorite flowers." "Henry is in the room really!" He yelled from excitement. "Yeah he is."

I lead Tommy to the room and everything is going to plan. "Here it is the room Tommy." I said opening

the door. "Ummm... where Henry and the flowers?" Tommy question well looking at me weirdly. "It in there see." I said pushing him in. "But there nothing here-" I close the door locking him in. "Ummm Sam what are you doing..." Tommy asked concerning. "You'll be safe in here Tommy cause no one can hurt." "Sam what are you talking a-about." "Well Niki and Jack been trying to kill you and I couldn't take it anymore so I made this building a maze so no one can break in and no one can break out."

Tommy POV:

"Well Niki and Jack been trying to kill you and I couldn't take it anymore so I made this building a maze so no one can break in and no one can break out." Sam said with crazy eyes. "W-What do yo mean that no one can break in and no one can break out?" I never saw Sam like this before... "That you have to stay here forever!" Sam yelled with a big smile on his face. I was so scared of what was happening. "Well it my cue to leave bye Tommy see you later!" Sam ran in the shadow waving at me.

I don't want to be here alone in the dark room...
I want Tubbo to be here with me...

I'm scared please anyone help me...

please someone help me.

Hope you enjoy:)