Fatherinnit 2

Ok Ranboo didn't join the DreamSMP when Tommy ran.

Tommyinnit POV:

"Dad are we there yet?" Noah wine. "No Noah, this is the 30th time you said that." I said. "But my legs hurt." Noah wine again. "Noah we're almost there." "But why do you have to carry Sophia." "Because she fell into a hole and her feet got cut really bad so let her rest." "Fine..." Noah said looking down.

We're almost close to L'manberg but I got be careful with Noah and Sophia with Dream.

When we got to the gates, I saw someone or something with a black and white face and hair. It look really tall also. There purple particle around it. Who is that?

"Hello are you new?" It said. "No I'm just visiting." I said. "Ok then, I'm Ranboo how about you?" Ranboo said to me. "I'm Tommy." I said looking up at Ranboo. "Tommy like in T-Tommyinnit?!" "Yup that me." "Tubbo been telling me so much of you!" Tubbo? "How do you know Tubbo?" Oh yeah I'm his husband.(platonic)" Tubbo got married?"

"I'll go tell the other that you're here cause Tubbo really seems to miss you." Ranboo said. "No don't I'll surprise them when I'll get my kid to rest." "Oh then you can stay at my brother house with my kid before they get home." "Ok thank you." I said following him.

When we got there, the house like nice but there villagers in the basement tho. "You can stay in this room right here." Ranboo said.

"Daddy!" A child said running to Ranboo. "Meet my son Michael." Ranboo said holding Michael. "Daddy who is that?" Michael said pointing at Tommy. "This is Tommy papa old friend AKA uncle Tommy." Ranboo said to Michael. "Ok we'll leave so you can get settle in." Ranboo said closing the door for me.

I lay Sophia on the bed and got Noah to bed. I decided to see what Ranboob is doing until I heard the front door open. I went to see it was and there was Technoblade and...

Dream...?

WHAT THE HELL WAS DREAM DOING HERE!? OUT OF ALL PEOPLE WHY HIM?!

I ran to my to my bag as quick as I can to get my invisibility potion. I drink my invisibility potion then when to see why Techno and Dream is here.

I saw Techno getting something out of the chest but I was curious what he was getting out so I went closer until Dream spoke up.

"We know your here, come out and you won't die."

"Shit what do I do-" I got cut of by Noah sleep walking in. "Why is there a kid here?" Dream bent down to Noah. "Idk but I'm going to kill it." Techno then start running to Noah and almost swang his axe on to Noah head. "Stop!" I yelled "So someone was in here." Dream said "I'll explain in a minute just let me put him back to sleep please." I then carry Noah to bed by the time I put Noah on the bed my invisibility potion wore off.

I came back and Techno and Dream look shocked. "Who are you and why do you look like Tommy but a little older." Dream said. "I am Tommy Dick head." I said. "Why are you-" before Dream get to finish his sentence the door flung open with a crying Tubbo.

"Tommy...it really it's you." "Hey Tubzo." Tubbo ran to for a hug. "Imsosorryforexilingyouandforeverythingelse!" (I'm so sorry for exiling you and for everything else.)
Tubbo said really quick. "Hey it ok everyone make mistakes."

"Dad who are they?" I turn around to see Noah and Sophia. "Dad?" Techno said looking at me. "Ok I'll explain."

"Guys this my son and daughter that I adopted, Noah and Sophia. Noah and Sophia the man with the pink her is your uncle along with the enderman hybrid like you guy and the short one too." "Hey!" Tubbo yelled at me well me and everyone else laugh.

"What about the man with the mask?" Sophia ask. "Oh him...he-" "A very close friend" Dream said cutting me off "Yeah...friend..."

I then took Noah and Sophia to the L'manberg to meet everyone else with Tubbo and Ranboo.