I'll meet you soon Tubbo

Request by: _TEAM-SAPNAP_

TW:murder and suicide.

Tommy POV:

Tubbo and I need to run away from L'manberg, but everywhere we go Tubbo get hurt one way or another. We're children! Why do we have to go through this war! I need to protect Tubbo but I fail...

There only one way to keep him safe and end the suffering from this war...

I need to kill him.

That the only way to keep him safe is to kill him so he don't have to go through this war anymore. I just want to keep him safe away from the war and Dream.

Dream hurt us to many time, he threaten to hurt Tubbo and taken him away from me forever.

I need to go find Tubbo and Kill him...

[Time skip to when Tommy found Tubbo next to a lake.]

"Hey big T!" I yelled trying to act like everything is fine. "Hey Tommy!" Tubbo yelled back. "What are you doing big T." "Picking flower for my bee, how about you?" "Nothing but I have a surprise for you!" "Ooo what the surprise?" "You have to come see it yourself." "Ok." I'm sorry Tubbo but I have to do this...

"Follow me and close your eyes." I said as he close his eyes and follow me into the forest.

"Are we there yet?" "No Tubbo and stop asking me that for the 20th time." I said trying to act annoyed."Ok." Tubbo said as he still with.

[Time skip again cause why not 👁👄👁]

We walked to the room that Techno used too kill orphan in but I clean the body.

"We're here Tubbo!" I said standing in fonts of the door. "Yay I can't wait to see the surprise!" He said jumping up and down.

I open the door and we both walked in. When we got in there, I closed the door and turn on the lights. The room was clean but the smell wasn't. "Ew, why does is smell like something die in here?!" Tubbo cover his nose in disguise of the smell of the room.

"By the way, what the surprise?" Tubbo said looking around the room. I hold a nether axe in my hand then start walking to Tubbo.

"TOMMY!" Tubbo scream as I jump to stab him in the heart 10 times.

"T-Tommy why..." That was Tubbo last word before he closed his eye. His lifeless body was just laying there on the ground. Tear was falling from my eye onto Tubbo lifeless body. I went back to the house that me and Tubbo built when we first went to the SMP.

The house remains too much of Tubbo cause with all the decoration that he put around the house. It was so lonely without him. Everyone starts asking where Tubbo and why I was not eating, sleeping, and talking to anyone.

[Time skip again T-T]

I went back to the room that killed Tubbo with my own hand. Tubbo was gone cause I bury him in the field that we used to hang out.

I stand where Tubbo blood was splatter. I held the knife that I killed Tubbo with then started stabbing myself until I got dizzy and lightheaded.

Then I pass out in to a deep sleep.

I'm coming Tubbo...

My friend said I was a psycho when they read this.

Oh with I don't have any.

Never mind I do😀