Red Vine

Request by: @Cristalfor12

Sorry I was supposed to publish this four day a go, but school and homework hate me.
I about to go insane cause of it.

Tommy POV:

The Egg keep growing every fucking day. You know what I going to see the egg and try to destroy it, but first I have to go check if Bad and Antfrost is their with the Egg.

I went down where the Egg was and I saw no one so that good. I jump down where the vine was got stuck in one of them and fell on the floor.

"Ow..." I groan well trying to get up trying not fall again. And I fell again, but this time face fucking planted.

I heard a rustle behind me so I turn around to see what it was and I saw no one.

Sam POV:

What was Tommy doing down here with the Egg?! It dangerous down, and what if he get caught by Bad & Antfrost?

He getting up now and what is he doing?

Tommy POV:

I touch the egg and it feels warm...The Egg look kinda beautiful with the red vine... No! What the fuck am I thinking I have destroyed the egg!

But...

The Red vine look warm...

I lean in about to touch the vine but it quickly grab my hand and pull me into egg! But why does this feel so warm and hurt at the same time?

The red liquid is flowing around me...
The red vine is tangle around my hand...
The red flower is blooming on the vine...

I'm getting sleepy.
It won't hurt to take a tiny nap would?

Sam POV:

Tommy just got pulled in the egg! I need to help him.
"Tommy!" I yelled trying to break the egg to get him out.

I got him but he not replying.

"Tommy can you hear me?!" "Tommy wake up!" I have to bring him some where safe.

Fast.

Ranboo POV:

I see Sam running with Tommy in this hand. Where is he going with Tommy?

I need to follow them to see what happening with Tommy.

✧ Time skip ✧

There Sam laying Tommy down on a bed and oh my...

What happened to Tommy?

To be continue.

Ok this chapter is lazy I'm sorry.