Chapter 35

A month later

Avu's POV

???: Wake up Avu.

And here my beauty sleep was disturbed by someone

??: For God's sake wake up.

Ughh. Who is this. I didn't open my eyes and kept sleeping

???: It's your wedding Ms khurrana and if you don't wake up in a minute the I swear I'll marry sid.

How dare she. I woke up with a jerk and saw Riza.

Avu: Bitch is narmit not enough for you ? Why are you behind my sid.

Ri: Calm down you kumbh Karan, I'm not behind your sid and narmit is all what I need, he is enough for me to live.

Avu: Yeah yeah whatever.

I got up and then the realization hit me

Avu: Oh my god it's my wedding

I said and started jumping

Ri: Aey Rabbit, stop jumping and get ready fast. Or else I'm telling you sid will marry someone else.

Avu: Never my sid loves me and only me

I said while chuckling.

POV ends

Some hours later

Sid's POV

So finally here I am sitting in mandap waiting for the love of my life. In these 4 years I never thought that I will see her again. But today it's like dream come true, Avneet Khurrana will be Avneet Khurrana Singhania. Haaye I can't wait to see her, she used to come in my dreams wearing the wedding lehenga but today I'll see her in real. Where are you Avu, I can't wait to make you mine. I was continuously looking towards the entrance when the music started and I saw her coming towards me with a slight blush. I stood up and extended my hand as soon as she came near mandap. She accepted it and we both sat. We both got lost in each other's eyes. I can see my whole life with her. I winked at her breaking our eye lock and she blushed.

Sid: You know what my to be wife is the most gorgeous women on earth.

Avu: Oh really then my to be hubby is also the hottest.

We smiled at each other. Pandit ji asked us to stand up for 7 rounds of fire. We both stood up and started walking around the fire. We completed the 7 rounds and sat back. I took the vermillion and applied it in her partition and then I tied mangalsutra around her neck.

Pandit: Vivah sampann hua

I smiled as soon as pandit ji said that.

Sid: Congratulations Wifey.

Avu: Same to you hubby.

Pandit: You may take blessings of your elders.

We both stood up and took blessings from our elders.

Vibha: Now my family is complete.

Aman: Not now Vibha ji, abhi their kids are also left. When you'll be dadi of both of your son's kids then you can say your family is complete.

We and abhinavi blushed hard and maa hugged all of us.

We all ate dinner and clicked photographs and now it's time for vidai. Avu was crying while hugging mom and dad.

Aman: Son please take care of her.

Sid: I'll take care of her more then my own life dad. She is my queen now.