Chapter-6

Sid's POV

I came out to call muskan, I checked everywhere but there was no one. Then I remembered that I haven't checked the backside. I went there and I saw a girl was talking on her phone and her back was facing me. I went close to her to call her but suddenly she turned and we bumped, she was going to fall but I held her by her waist.

Avu's POV

I ended the call and turned and bumped into someone. I closed my eyes in fear but that person held me by my waist. Those arms were muscular and quite similar to someone. I opened my eyes and I was shocked as hell.

No one's POV

They both stared into each other's eyes for a very long time. Sid got tears in his eyes while avneet was too shocked to process everything. He helped her to come in normal position but still they were lost in each other. Sid's eyes showed a lot of emotions of hurt, anger and love.

Suddenly abhi came there and called them, sid quickly wiped his tears.

Abhi: Muskan, sid come fast everyone is waiting for you.

Sid:(stammering)Mu..Muskan ?

Abhi: Yes, she is muskan aka Avneet Khurrana, vaish's sister. And meet my brother Siddharth Singhania.

Avneet's eyes widened as she came to know that siddharth is abhi's brother.

Abhi: let's go. Everyone is waiting.

They both nodded and went after him. Avneet was stealing glances and Sid was ignoring her.

As they reached there everyone started the rituals. During the whole time Sid was controlling his tears, same was with avneet.

After the rituals, they all had lunch and then Khurranas left.
After they left Sid went to his room and locked the door.

Sid's POV

I broke down and cried my heart out. Why god why you brought her back in my life. She destroyed my life but I can't hate her because I love her. But now I have to face her daily as she is bhabhi's sister. But How will I hide my pain in front of everyone ? It's really difficult but I have to be strong.

I laid down on my bed and slept thinking about the moments I spent with her.
....................

Meanwhile with Avu,

Avu's POV

He came back, I'm happy that he is back but I know he hates me for whatever I did. It breaks me at the thought the person I love the most hates me. Why I did that with him ? He loved me so much but I lost him. How I'm going to face him daily, I'm really guilty.

I slept thinking about him.
................

Next morning,

In Singhania Mansion

Abhi's POV

Tomorrow is our engagement and I have to do a lot of preparations with sid. I went downstairs and noticed that sid is not there maybe he is sleeping but he is a early riser, he never wakes up late. I went to his room and went close to him and noticed that his cheeks has tear stains but why. Did he cry last night but why. Now enough is enough today I'll ask him everything. I was thinking all this when he started mumbling in his sleep.

Sid:(mumbles) Why you left me ? I loved you .

Abhi: Sid wake up ( he said while shaking him)

Sid woke up and looked at abhi who looked very tensed.

Sid: What happened bhai, Is everything okay ?

Abhi: Yes everything is fine but I need to talk to you something important, so get ready fast and meet me in my room.

Sid: Okay bhai.

Sid got up and abhi left the room .

Sid's POV

I quickly took a bath and got ready. What bhai wants to discuss, he looked really tensed. I headed towards his room, I went inside as the door was open. Bhai gestured me to sit down. I sat down and he started speaking.

POV ends

Abhi: Sid listen to my questions very carefully and answer me honestly, promise me.

Sid: What happened bhai ?

Abhi: Sid just don't speak anything and promise me you will answer me honestly.

Sid: Okay bhai, I promise.

Abhi took a deep breath and started.

Abhi: Sid who was that girl whom you loved ?

Sid's face went pale after he heard that.

Abhi: Sid please answer me. Till now I never forced you to answer. But today you have to answer. I know everything about your past but I don't know who was that girl. Now tell me who was it ?

Sid:(stammering) so..sorry bhai I can't t..tell you t..that.

Abhi: SHUT UP SID AND FOR GOD'S SAKE TELL ME OTHERWISE I WON'T SPEAK TO YOU EVER. (he yelled)

Sid:(while crying) No bhai, don't do this. All I have is you I don't want to lose you.

Abhi hugged him tightly and consoled him

Abhi: See sid I know that it's difficult for you but please tell me.

Sid: No bhai I can't

Abhi: TELL ME SID ( yelled at him)

Sid: NO I CAN'T BECAUSE IF I DID THAT YOU WILL HATE HER, AND I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO THINK OR SPEAK ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HER.( he yelled back).

Abhi: What do you mean by hating her, wait do I know her.

Sid kept quiet and abhi understood.

Abhi: Sid I promise I won't hate her and I won't tell anyone about this. Now tell me .

Sid shook his head while crying.

Abhi: Sid tumhe meri kasam.

Sid got shocked and decided to tell him everything.

Sid: Bhai

Abhi: Yes sid I'm here tell me .

Sid: Her name is Av...avneet Khurrana.

Abhi:(shocked) WHAT ??
........................

EOC

******************************

Here is your 6th chapter. We hope you like it.

What will be abhi's reaction after knowing the truth ?

More twist and turns coming in upcoming chapter.

Do vote and comment.

Your authors

Prisha2006

prishaxsidneet