Chapter-16

Sid: What ?

Ri: Yes sid from the time my eyes met yours, I am in love with you. I can do anything for you.

Sid: Riza but I...I

Ri: I know you're shy, that's why you are not able to say it.

By now they both were standing close to eachother.

Sid:No Riza its

Ri: Its ok you don't need to say it and I know you love me.

She leaned closer to kiss him but he moved back.

Ri: What happened, I'm telling you don't need to feel shy.

Sid: Riza just listen to me once.

Ri: Finally you got the courage to confess.

Sid: Riza it's not like that, I don't love you. I never did. I'm sorry I'm hurting you by this but trust me I always saw you in a friendly way. I'm really sorry but I don't love you.

Ri: You're playing with me right? You love me right.

Sid's POV

She said having tears in her eyes. Oh God where am I stuck. I don't wanna break anyone's heart specially a girl's heart. I respect girls a lot. But I can't even say yes, I love avneet not her.

Sid: Look Riza I am not kidding. I'm serious. I don't wanna break you heart but this is the truth. I never felt for you that way.

Riza: But in morning you said that you love me, are you playing with my feelings.

Sid: No I can never play with someone's feelings.

Tears started flowing from her eyes. I went closer to her and wiped her tears.

Sid: Riza I said I like you not love you and that to in a friendly way.

Ri: Please don't do this to me. I love you so much.

Sid: Riza I...I can't

Ri: Atleast give me a chance maybe you will feel for me one day.

Sid: I can't do that either because I love someone else.

Ri: You lo...love some.....one el...else

Sid: Yes Riza I love someone else and I love her more than anything and anyone in this world.

I cupped her face and said calmly

Sid:I'm sorry Riza, I'm really sorry for hurting you. I never wanted to hurt you but I have to. But we can still be friends.

Ri: Ye..yeah and I'm sorry for all this.

Sid: Don't be sorry, anyone can fall for anyone.

Ri: I th..think you should leave now it's late and I want to spend sometime alone.

Sid: Umm Ok. Bye, take care. Okay ?

Ri: Yeah okay

I left from there and went to my car. I am really feeling bad for her. I am having a very negative vibe now, it's like I am going to lose my love , my avu. I'm not feeling good about this. I want to meet her. I called her and she picked just after few rings.

Avu: Heyya Madooo(Excitedly)

I chuckled on her cuteness .

Sid: Avu wanna go on a long drive with me right now ?

Avu: So finally you remembered me. I thought you forgot me.

Sid:  Avu never say that I can never forget you.(seriously)