Chapter-10

Ri left and avneet went to canteen.

Avu's POV

I reached canteen and went towards my group.

Reem: Hey avu.

Avu: Hey guys.

Ari: Where is Ri ?

Avu: Aunty called her home urgently, so she went.

Lucky: Is everything fine ?

Avu: Don't know, she said she will call.

Jai: Ok, I hope everything's fine.

Reem: Ya, ok leave all this and have something.

Avu: Ya, I'm hungry.

We were eating our food when reem spoke.

Reem: Hey guys, college is arranging Mr and Mrs. Dancer of the year competition again this year.

Lucky: Then I'm definitely participating in it.

Avu: Me too and not to forget, last year me and lucky won that competition.

Lucky: Ya and I hope this year also I get a partner like you.

Avu: Jaireem are you participating ?

Jai: No Avu, during football I injured my shoulder. So I can't.

Reem: Same here, I want to focus on my studies.

Avu: Ok and we know that arishfa won't participate, ryt ari ?

Ari: Ya I won't.

Lucky: What about Ri ?

Avu: I'll ask her ?

Lucky : Ok then we will go to Dance incharge after break.

Avu: Ok.

Meanwhile with RAS

Faisu: Guys, Mr. And Mrs. Dancer of the year is back.

Jaan: I'm in for it.

Ritika: Me too.

Manjul: Me three.

Priya: Sid, I think you should try for this.

Sid: Oh don't worry I will after all its dance.

Faisu: Well I'm not gonna participate.

Priya: Me too.

***********

At night

Avu's POV

I haven't talked to Riza since morning after she left. I think I should call her. I called her but she didn't pick, after a minute her text came.

' Hey avu, my grandmother's health is not fine, so me and my family is going to Delhi for some days. I won't be able to pick anyone's call, so is there anything, you can text me. I'll be back soon. Bye love you '

I texted back

'Bye love you, take care and if you need something tell me. Will miss you.'

With this I kept my phone aside and slept.

Skips to the day of 1st round of competition.

Sid's POV

I'm a little nervous about competition, I just hope that I get selected. In these past few days I have grown a little crush on avneet, though I haven't talked to her yet but I really like her.

POV ends

Avu's POV

I am not at all nervous, I know I will rock it. I am missing Riza a lot today. I should message her. I was walking in the corridor and was busy texting her when I bumped into someone, I looked up to find two beautiful pair of eyes staring into mine. It was of Mr. Hottie, wait Mr. Hottie what the hell is wrong with me I even kept a nickname for him. But his eyes were do hypnotizing, I was literally drowning into them when he spoke.

Sid: I'm really sorry, I didn't see you coming. I am sorry if I hurt you.

Avu: No it's ok, it was my fault too I should have been more careful.

What is happening to me, I accepted my mistake. For the first time in my life I accepted my mistake.

He smiled at me and left and I smiled to myself. There is some magic in him which makes everyone impressed.

POV ends

Sid's POV

This was the first time I talked to her though it was small but I liked it. She is so cute. Is this only liking or I am in love. Oh God help me.

POV ends

Author's POV

All the participants reached the venue and soon competition began. First performance was of avneet. She danced phenomenally, everyone was cheering for her and boys were drooling. Sid was lost in her and was smiling continously looking at her.

After her performance, lucky and some other students performed and now it was sid's turn. He danced beautifully, all the girls were drooling over his body because he was dancing shirtless. When avneet saw him, her jaw dropped and she was lost in him.

Avu's POV

Oh God Mr. Hottie's body is so drool worthy. I saw that many girls were staring at him. I felt little uncomfortable. I mean how can they stare at him like that but I am also doing the same thing oh God this is so confusing what is happening to me. I brushed off my thoughts and again focuses on his performance.

POV ends

Then ritsman and jannat performed.
After all the participants completed their performances, judges came on stage with result.

Judge 1: I appreciate all the participants for participating in this competition.

Judge2: And it's time for the results. Are you guys excited ?

Everyone: YESS

Judge 1: So the winners of the 1st round is
Avneet kaur
Arhan khan
Sameer sharma (imaginary character)
Siddharth Nigam
Ritika Badiani
Manjul Khattar
Jannat Zubair
Ananya Singh

Everyone cheered for them.

Sid's POV

Judge 2: 1st round is over and it was individual but next two rounds will be with partners.

I wonder who will be my partner.

Judge 1: So 1st Jodi is Siddharth and Avneet.

What ? I'm with avneet. Yes yes yes. I'm so happy. Now I can talk to her properly . I got the perfect partner.

Judge: 2nd Jodi is Sameer and Ananya.
3rd jodi is Arhaan and Jannat.
4th jodi is Ritika and Manjul.

Everyone went from there and assembled in dance room.

******************************

EOC

This is your 10th chapter. We hope you like it.

What do you think Is sid in love ? Or just infatuation ?

Stay tuned

Do vote and comment.

Your authors

Prisha2006

prishaxsidneet