Chapter-2

In the car,

Sid was observing the view outside

Sid POV

I am back here, A lot of things have  changed . This is not the same Mumbai that I left. 4 years had passed but those memories are still fresh as if it was yesterday.

He was looking out of the window when he saw a boy and a girl on a bike sitting close to each other and talking.

And his eyes softened as soon as he saw that and got lost in his thoughts

Flashback:

Sid: You wanna go college by car or bike??

Girl: Bike.

Sid: Desperate huh ?(smirks)

Girl: Only for you.(she whispered huskily in his ear)

Sid: I love you

Girl: I love you too.

Flashback ends

I still remember what you did to me. I want to hate you but I can't because I love you so much. I can't get you out of my brain.I don't believe in love anymore but I know that somewhere I still love you. Why did you do that to me , WHY ?

POV ends

Suddenly the car stopped in front of a big mansion.

Abhi: We are home.

Sid: A lot of things has been changed here.

Abhi: Indeed. Come let's go.

They both got out of the car and went towards the gate.
Abhi rang the doorbell and as soon as he did that vibha opened the door.

Sid: Ma, I'm back.

Vibha hugged him tightly and started crying, sid broke the hug and wiped her tears.

Sid: Ma stop crying. Please

She stopped crying and welcomed them inside.

Vibha: Come, breakfast is ready.

They all had breakfast together while talking to each other. And after that they went to their respective rooms.

Sid's POV

I opened the door of my room and saw that it is still the same. I smiled to myself and walked in. I missed my room so much. I took a shower and was arranging my clothes in my wardrobe when I found a picture of her.

Tears started rolling down his cheeks.

I was lost in my thoughts when someone knocked the door. I quickly wiped my tears and opened the door . It was  bhai . I asked him to come inside.

POV ends

Abhi saw his face and understood that he was crying.

Abhi: Sid why were you crying ?

Sid: No bhai, I was not crying.

Abhi:You can't lie to me, I know that something is wrong. Now tell me what happened ?

Sid broke down in front of him and abhi quickly hugged him tightly and was consoling him.

Sid:(cracking voice) bh..ai, I can't for..get he...r. I co..uldn't mo..ve o..n.

Abhi: shh sid. Calm down. I know you love her very much and what she did was wrong. Now try to forget everything.

Sid nodded and smiled at him.
........................

Meanwhile

In Khurrana Mansion

Vaish's POV
I was reading a book when my phone rang and a smile appeared on my face, I picked up the call.

Abhi: Hey jaan.

Vaish: Hey babyyy.

Abhi: I called you to inform you that there is a surprise waiting for you.

Vaish:(excited) Surprise !!!

Abhi: Yess, and I know you will love it.

Vaish: What is it ?? Please tell me.

Abhi: Surprise is  surprise. I will tell you later.

Vaish: But this isn't fair

Abhi: Everything is fair in love and war.

Vaish: But....

Before I complete my sentence, he ended the call.
Ugh, now I'm curious to know the surprise

POV ends.
...................

Avu's POV

I was roaming inside my house because its sunday and I had no work. I saw Didu coming out of her room and looking very happy, I went towards her.

Avu: Why are you so happy ?? Thinking about jiju (teasingly).

Vaishu: Shut up avni. It's nothing like that (she said while blushing)

Avu: Then what is it ?

Vaishu: Abhi called me and said that he has a surprise for me.

Avu: Jiju is so romantic huh ?

She blushed again

Vaishu: Shut up yrr avu.

Avu: Okay okay.

I said while chuckling. And made my way back to my room. I was lost in my thoughts.
Di is so lucky she got the love of her life and she can live with him forever. I'm such an idiot I was the luckiest to have him but what did I do ?? I Hurted him. I am really guilty for whatever I did to him.

POV ends
........................

EOC

******************************

Here is your second chapter. We hope you like it.

What do you think why was sid crying and whose picture was it ?

Why was avu guilty and for whom ?

What surprise abhi planned for vaish ?

More will be revealed in the upcoming chapters.

Do vote and comment.

Your author
Prisha2006

prishaxsidneet