|• Chapter 9 •|

:^)

July 13th 2021|5:00 am|Third Person POV

It was the Early hours in the morning and when the female woke up, she was met with a sore body. Slowly, the girl sat up and stretched her arms before hearing vibrating noises from her phone, that were so constant, jezz.

"What the fu-"

'Ream is calling you!'

Y/N let out a heavy sigh before looking at her phone, grabbing it, turning it on and after putting in a password. She was met with a bunch of notifications from twitter, discord and a missed phone call from Dream. After clicking on it and saw the message conversation between them.

Ream.

Y/n?
I have a idea
That involves content
And clout.
Sent 3:47 am

I'm listening.
Sent 5:01 am

So
What if we flirted with each other
For views on one of your views
That will beneficial for you and for me
Sent 5:20 am

Sure, i need content anyways
But why did you text me at 3 am bruh
We have the same timezone
Sent 5:27 am

"Ugh, Florida Men."

Y/N laughed to themselves, before getting up and escaping her soft, warm covers that made her feel oh so comfortable. They laughed out the bedroom, going throw the familar hallway and to the kitchen. Probably going to make waffles or something to munch on what she can find in the fridge, maybe both, so she couldn't give a damn at 5 am.

While she was digging through the sliver fridge, they had music playing in the background. Mostly Alec Benjamin or Conan gray, since they both rock but of course, They didn't have a aesthetic to stick to since she just added all the songs that they liked to their Spotify playlist. It was just blasting in the background quite loudly as they took out some leftover spaghetti from yesterday? It didn't smell or had mold on it so, it was good, hopefully.

.................

"AYOOOOOOOOOOOO, shut up."

Shouted Y/N as they hit Sapnap off a cliff in minecraft with their diamond sword, because the male was being annoyed as TommyInnit, Dream and Wilbur just died ftom laughter while the Texan yelled in rage. The four were on the DumplingsSMP while the (H/C) female was streaming with 16k viewers, so, that is just great bro.

it took a bit for the males to calm down while Y/N kinda kinda did their own thing. Collected crops, chopped wood down, assassinated a Fan, the usual. Their was like, 50+ people who were whitelisted and were officially on the server most of the time, 20 - 30 people were online when the Female was streaming and just glad their wifi connection was great bro.
(I don't have good knowledge on how much are allowed in a minecraft server so please, bear with me)

"Women?"

"Bitch boy?"

"WHAT DI-"

"N/N, What are you doing right now?"
( N/N = Nick Name)

Wilbur asked as he casually just interrupted Tommy and the British child was currently fumming behind the screen while you, was stealing from a house as he asked you and just froze in place.

"Being nice to my fans- What the fuck do you think im doing? Im commiting a crime"

"This is your server-"

"You commit murders on your server and i can't do the same? Wow, kinda hypocritical, Homeless Teletubby"

"But you love me, don't you?"

"Love is a strong word, so, lets go with Strongly dislike."

Your chat was going literal apeshit, since you were playing hard to get and Dream was doing his usual flirting thing. It was funny to see Wilbur get protective and your fans freaking out, didn't even flirt back. Just did a tsundere move and boosh!- yes.

Little did anybody know, a royal pig was trying not to commit a Wilbur Soot and punch his door in Jealousy. His father would be on his case if he did that.

..............

Two updates in a month? I'm on a roll today-

I was originally gotta have Y/N do like, a baking stream with strawberries but didn't do it because body said no