|• Chapter 7 •|

May 8th 2021 | 11:03 am | Y/N'S POV⚠️Cussing & Made this chapter with half a braincell⚠️

⚠️Cussing & Made this chapter with half a braincell⚠️

I heard soft snoring as i slowly opened my eyes, before yawning and sitting up in my bed. Looking around theroom as the light from the sun came in, blindly grabbing for my phone. Finally grabbing it, seeing that Techno was still on call with me and the snoring was coming from him. It honestly was such a cute situation, but it really was nice of him to stay on call, even though i feel asleep. I went out of discord, still on call and looked at the time.

"Damn, 11:03 am? I usually sleep later then this, oh well."

I made sure i was mute, to not wake the other male on the call before getting out of my comfy bed and making my way to my dresser, taking some clothes then leaving my room. Leaving the door open as i walked down the small hallway, some floor creeks here and there. Pushing the bathroom door open then closing it behind me.

• Timeskip brought to you by your insomnia •

I pushed the door open, mumbling under my breath as i heard loud sounds coming from my room. My hair was a bit wet but i literally didn't care as i shaked the water off after i got out. i then dragged myself into my room, taking a glance at myself in the mirror as i did so.

 i then dragged myself into my room, taking a glance at myself in the mirror as i did so

(This is what you're wearing)

"I look hot"

I said with a whole found confidence that i rarely get, before doing a few poses in the mirror. Then laughed about it for a few seconds before leaving the bathroom, walking down the hallway that leads to my bedroom and pushed the door open. Before hearing a monotonous voice talking about something, as i got closer to my phone and picked it up. It sounded like the man himself was possibly talking outloud about a game, before i walked out of my room and the halway, again.

I saw Misty laying on the couch, she saw me before rushing past me into the kitchen. As i came in a few seconds later, she was waiting by a mint green food bowl with the words 'Misty ♡' on it. I just smiled before putting my phone on the counter and right after i poured cat food in her food bowl, i hear a voice.

"Y/N? Are you awake?"

Hearing his monotonous voice just made the smile form even wider upon my lips. I then poured some water into her water bowl, before drinking the bit of the rest. Tossing the crinkled up water into the trash can.

"Yeah, when your ass was still sleeping. I took a shower, looking hella hot right now and i was giving my girl her needs, ya know?"

I will admit, my voice got a bit too loud but i didn't really care. Since it was the blade and he was somebody that i felt comfortable even though i met him for like, not even a week. That is kinda werid but, the things i do are more then werid so we don't debate on that. But after getting out of my thoughts, i realized he didn't say anything for a few seconds.

"Your girl?"

"Yeah, Misty. My cat?"

I didn't realize what he meant after a few seconds before i started to wheeze my ass off. After a few seconds, i calmed down and hear what i assume was a pout from the othet end of the line, making me chuckle.

"Bruh."

"Ha.. Sorry, the great oh Blood God but i shouldn't have really laughed at you so, ya know. Didn't know if i had a lover or not and for a fact, i don't, haven't got asked out or asked somebody since middle or something."

"You don't remember middle school?"

"Middle school is kinda useless, unless the friends and eating part. It's basically kindergarten but a few responsibilities and Highschool is where you REALLY grow up."

"I'm surprised you could think."

"Oh, WOW!"

I said in a rather obvious dramatic manner, for jokes, of course. We joked around for a bit, me just laying on the couch as we talked for a while before he said he had to go. His parents went out and he is incharge of his younger siblings, which he didn't mind at all but jokingly made it seem like he minded it.

"I will see you in a while, right?"

"Yuh, bye Blood hubby"

"... wh-"

And just like that, i hanged up with a giggle. Before laying down on the couch, seeing Misty jump up and curl up on my legs. Making me smile as i used my phone to send a quick text to a friend, before i go to vibe with my best cat friend

Dumplings
Yo, i think im in love
Help

Wilbur Soot
It better be Techno or i will lose money to a blonde child

.................

838 words, Apologies for not uploading as much since my motivation for writing is great but i will try to upload once a week, at the very least. Have a great week.