|• Chapter 10 •|

July 14th|9:45 am|2021|Y/N POV

⚠️Joking about getting arrested i guess, Cursing. ⚠️

I slowly opened my eyes as i was greeted by Misty who was sleeping on my chest, took me a moment to realize i passed out on the couch yesterday after having a bonding moment with the cat. I groaned before carefully moving her off me and replacing my spot, before making a run to the bathroom. My bladder wasn't gonna hold it.

3 or something minutes and i finished washing my hands, before walking out and going to my room. So i can change outfits because im pretty damn sure i need more food and shampoo, so lucky that the closest super market is 10 minutes away. I was going through my closet before taking some clothes, putting them on then went towards the mirror to see how i looked.

 I was going through my closet before taking some clothes, putting them on then went towards the mirror to see how i looked

'Where did i even get this necklace though?'

After questioning myself, i took my phone that was thankfully at 78%, purse, umbrella since the sky is cloudy and headed out my home. Taking a minute to get out apartment complex, remembering people was a thing.

'Shit.'

✦✧✧ Timeskip ✧✧✦

'Jesus, im so glad i brought the umbrella now.'

As i got done paying for my stuff, having only 2 bags to carry. I saw raindrops hitting the pavement outside, the plastic see through doors. After opening my umbrella, i put my purse over my shoulder before taking the bags and walking out the market.

It was about 2 minutes since i been walking on the sidewalk, the rain hitting my teal white spotted umbrella that i got as a brithday present about a year ago. I can't really remember but oh well, i kept looking forward and trying to avoid other peoples eyes. Since, i don't want to talk to anybody at the moment and took the time to look at the buildings around me. I been here multiple times but i can't help to just look.

Just when i thought god wa son my side for once, somebody bumped into me which made me back up a bit and regain my balance. I was surprised since, that person was fucking sprinting i think and hit me with a decent enough force, god damn.

"Uh- sorry about that!"

An somewhat low voice called to me as i looked, see the person getting up and grabbing his umbrella. Had short dark brown hair with hazelnut eyes, an classiac red sweater with jeans and black boots. They looked like a male but i didn't assume, because that's just rude.

"Um, its fine. You okay though?"

"Yeah- wait, Y/N?"

I looked at the person with a confused glance, before realizing their voice.

"I'm i really meeting a Green simp right now?"

I stand corrected when i saw the male do that famous kettle wheeze and rolled my eyes, before shaking my head. I knew this man lived in Florida but why did i have to bump into him now, dude.

"Sorrys for that, anyways, what were you doing?"

"Going home to possibly commit a felony but that's not possible since i don't want to get arrested at the moment."

"Wheeze- I will see you later, i guess?"

"Depends, anyways, bye homeless pissbaby."

"IM NOT-"

Dream- or Clay was going to argue but you already started to walk past him and down the sidewalk. Letting out a yawn but had to admit, it was somewhat strange to meet another faceless youtuber in public and just had to pray nobody who watches you or him expose your appearances.

After 8 minutes, you got home and kicked your shoes off at the door before going to the kicthen. Setting the bags down as you started to put them away, after that, taking your phone out the purse to make a tweet.

 Setting the bags down as you started to put them away, after that, taking your phone out the purse to make a tweet

(I don't have twitter, so please don't judge so much-)

Satisfied.

.......................

654 words