|• Chapter 1 •|

May 5th 2021 | 8:02 am | Y/N's POV

I felt sore and stift, until i realized, i feel asleep at my desk. Again, i groan and took my head off the wooden table, got out of my (f/c, Favorite Color) gaming chair then stretched my arms out. I looked at my window that was above my bed, which was in the corner laying next to the wall and the qindow was just wide. I yawned, seeing the sunlight coming in, it looked absolutely beautiful.

I look at my nightsand to see my phone plugged in, i sigh before unplugging it and taking it with me out of my room. I lived alone in a 2 bedroom apartment, with my adorable calico cat, Misty. She was absolute sweetheart and loved staying with me all the time expect for the night, laying around in the living room.

I closed my door behind me, the hallway of my bedroom, the other bedroom and the bathroom. I head down the hallway, going pass the living which were Misty was taking a nap. Went into the kitchen, opened the freezer and took a chicken pot pie box out of there, closed it and unboxed it. Before putting in the microwave and closing the door, putting it on a 6 minute timer before checking my phone.

TommyInnit has mentioned you in discord!

Wilbur soot has mentioned you in discord!

Tommyinnit has mentioned you in discord!

Tubbo has invited you to a group chat!

TommyInnit has mentioned you in discord!

"Jesus.."

I muttered under my breath before going on discord and seeing ehat they wanted.

Discord

Poggers 🤡

TommyInnit: Wheres that woman
WOMAN
GET ONLINE
NOW

Dumplings: i just woke up bitch boy.
What you want

TommyInnit: HEY

Tubbo: Hi Dumplings! :D

Dunplings: Hi tubbo :)

Fundy: .

Wilbur Soot: Tommy.

TommyInnit: I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING THIS TIME
THAT WOMAN WAS IGNORING ME
AND INSULTED ME

Dumplings: That's how sleeping works and payback for being annoying ❤

TommyInnit: SEE?!

Wilbur Soot: Can't argue with that.

Tubbo: Tubbo

Wilbur Soot: Oh and Y/N, what are you doing right now?

Dumplings: Im waiting for my food to beep out of the microwave.

Wilbur Soot: At 8 am? That isn't healthy.

Dumplings: It's only me, I'm not going to cook bacon and eggs when i can just heat something up within 6 minutes, Mr. I like E-Girls🤠