|• Chapter 3 •|

May 6th 2021|2:00 am|Techno's POV

Shit

I thought as i sat at my desk, having my elbows on the wood and my face in the face. My cheeks felt so, hot, as i thought about what i just said. I took a look at my computer screen, to see everybody was now typing and not in a voicecall anymore. Thank god.

TommyInnit: WHERES TECHNOBLADE
Tubbo: Tubbo 👍
Sapnap: DID SOMEBODY CLIP THAT
Skeppy: em
Sapnap: SEN D IT TO ME
PUT IT ON YOUTUBE
WE GONNA EMBRASS THE PIG
Dumplings:He ain't answering my texts
Dream: You have him in your dms?
Dumplings: Yeah but expect i don't use it to flirt with GeorgeNotFound, i use it to make sure Technoblade is okay
Dream: .
GeorgeNotFound: .
Sapnap: HGAHFE
Dumplings: Now excuse me well i attempt to not get friendzoned like a certain green blob creature 🤠👍
Dream:
TommyInnit: HAHHAHAHA BIG MONEY GOT ROASTED
Tubbo: :v
Wilbur Soot: Wait Y/N, do you mean confessing?
Dumplings: lol nope. I just said that to get under slimes nerves
TommyInnit: Slime-
Technoblade: Call him telewannabe
Dumplings: PIGGY
TommyInnit: PIGGY-
Tubbo: Tubbo 😂

I sighed, before asking Dumplings to voicecall. Just the two of us, because i wanted to apologize and try to spend time with her. I consider her as a friend, because i knew she was trustworthy and it would be nice to have a female friend...

Friend..

Why did that sting my heart?

I shook my head, putting my right through my dirty blonde hair. Just as i was waiting for her to pick up, i heard a monotonous, Seductive voice that made my heart skip a godamn beat.

"Hello, Piggy."

"Hey, Dumplings."

(Y/N is italics
Technoblade is Normal.)

"Call me Y/N, and why did you call me?"

"Oh, well, I wanted to apologize for calling you 'My nerd'.. it kinda slip o-"

"Never knew the Blood God would be so adorable, anyways, its fine."

I sat there, in slience for a few seconds before my whoke face felt hot and i mumbled under my breath. God, its like she has all the strings and know just how to tug them.. i groan before taking a deep breath, and began to respond.

"Hm.. do you want to play Minecraft?"

"Sure, why not. I'm bored"

After, we made a new world together and made a simple survival world. Something i haven't done in a long while because of streams and everything. She made a nice cottage infront of a Spruce forest, i made a potato farm and after i got finished collecting them all. She called out to me.

"Hey piggy, lets watch the sunset on the roof."

"Alright."

We both heaed up to the roof of the cottage, having our minecraft characters stand next to each other while looking at the sunset. All of a sudden, she hit me, i turned around and handed me a rose. I looked at her before she made her minecraft character kiss me.

.
.
.
.
Oh god-

"Ily, gotta go to sleep, bye piggy!"

And just like that, she left our call and the game. I stay there, dumbfounded and my face just turned very hot and i grumble out if embarssment.

God... I'm i really going to let her be dominant?

I'll show her what the blood god can and will do..

................

588 words! I'll try my best to post daily, but online school and math are really kicking my butt at the moment. Have a nice day/night! 💜